chapter 1 - mother

Setting dreamtale in the past

brother where are you brother little dream said with a happy tone running down the halls in his house he then opened up a door and walked in it was the library and he saw his brother reading. Nightmare ugh dream what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with mom or something nightmare said to dream no it's my time to spend time with my dear brother let's go outside and play please dream said with a high pitched voice fine, yay dream said and nightmare and i  headed outside.

(dream pov) I walked outside with my brother. We played around and bit then we played a ball game outside. I was having a good time and so was, nightmare and I smiled. I was glad he was having fun too. Boys time to come in and dream come with me after i tell you what is going to happen now my mother nim said to me and nightmare i walked inside and closed the door behind me and made my way to the living room and sat down next to my brother why did you call us mom? It's time for your responsibilities? Nightmare and i said at the same time with are hades to the side.

Yes! It's time for you two to protect the trees that I have been protecting so nightmare you will be portacting the negative apples and make sure they don't fall into the wrong hands and dream you will portacting the positive apples, my mother said. I gulped but I didn't want to. I said well you have to my dear when i first started to protect the trees I didn't want to but I did it anyway my mother nim said alright mom. I turned my head and looked at my brother and said come on let's go to bed he said ok and we left to go up stairs.

Me and my brother cuddled up with each other and went to bed.

(Nightmare pov) I woke up next to my brother. I took his arm off of me and I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs and saw my mother she was making food and she told me hello and to sit down *clanched fist*  i'm scared of my mother she may seem nice to me but she not and to my brother dream she is always so kind to him like he is the favorite but i unclosed my fist and but them on the table

Dream walked down the stairs and said good morning to us and sat down with me. He looked a little worried about something, then mother gave us our food then she sat down and said are you ready for the big day.. Yes  mother, I said while playing with my food. Good after you're done eating i will show you and your brother the trees you will protect my mom said me and dream. We both, shocked, our heads and finished our food and left the house with mom.

So this is the tree you two will protect. At the very end mom said ok she said ,me and dream looked at each other then we took a seat on our side of the tree and stayed there. This was very boring so I think next time I will bring a book with me.

(Nim pov) Something was going to happen today and I need to find out what it is

(Nim pov) Something was going to happen today and I need to find out what it is. My boys have always been different from each other and I love them both but, dream needed to be different from his brother and I will make that happen. I left the boys at the tree and went back home and went to my workshop and went over plans I had. I researched about the falls and was going to plan a future tell. One of the lights started to go off and it showed the camera I had set up and it showed a human he had short brown hair and was pale.