chapter 5 - the meeting

We are going to talk about what we experienced and saw when we were watching the star sanses and what we had discovered about them. I want to use this against them in the next encantor or fight we all have together and it might be a big war so the first people we talk about what they saw will be error and the killer will be first to tell us what they saw.

When me and killer arrived at the stars base after boss had told us he was still there so me and error went into their base and the color on there walls where so dark but some of the walls where black and some had red on it was crazy but ink had made a portal to his au and so we got to see what inks au and of course he's au is called inktale it was really bright there but ink ran into his brother and he was really happy to see ink. I don't think ink was happy to see him. We followed him, the other monster in his au were hurting him and made him bleed. His blood was black and then he went to his house. We saw him take out a paper that had his au on it and started to tear it up but his brother come into his room the room so me and killer picked up the paper and found out he was trying to destroy his on au. The weirdest part was ink eyes were changing color and we he took a veil that had color in it and his eyes went back to normal

Everyone was shocked by what we had said and about what the inside of their base looked like but now I want deust and horror to tell us about (blues au and what happened in his au. Yes boss so here is what happened in his au.

Well we had to wait on blue to arrive at his au because he wasn't there yet we waited like 2hr for him to arrive so finally he walked him to his house then his brother started to hit him and made him bleed all over the place but not in tell we saw what the really damaged was actually done to blue. Blue had used illusion magic to cover a bg creak in his skull. It was all the way down to his right eye and also he started to break things in his room too. But he had creaks all over his body and it was like hard to watch me and horror started to cry a little it's a shock but we did say if you were there you would have cried too. That when blue got a call from someone and his voice changed and it was not sweet and innocent at all it was more evil and like a boss tone of voice. )

But what we all want to know is what you saw...what we saw shocked us so much it was scary. I know right me scared but it was true because everyone here knows that dreams is my brother right (yes) ok so we arrived at (dreamtale. I was expecting it to look like it use to before i left but it was completely different it was all dark and gloomy and so we followed dream to what use to be main and his house but dream had changed into some black jeans and a torn up shirt then he left the house and meet up with some monsters and they give him some drugs and some cigarettes then he went back to his house. draem started to do his drugs then dream got up and took a shower and come back wareing a black tangtop with a blue skrite with stars on it and meet up with a older man his name was alex and they both went on a date and then the guy raped dream and then after that he give him a lot of money it was like 5,000,00 dollar and then Dream had waken up and then took the money thatalex had left him then dream left his house and went back to his to go back to sleep.

Everyone had to take in the information on what the other had said about the descviro about the star sans. A few of the sans where just sitting there and somewhere taking in information but nightmare interrupted the other and said we are going to have to get stronger so we can prepare for the war that will be taking place soon and lets send out a notice to the star sans saying get ready for war in the next few month so we can see do they have any backup if they lose this battle and to see which side is stronger the food or the bad. Let's get to training guys (yes boss) then everyone gets to training to get them ready for the war that was ready to come.