chapter 13 - the end

Christmas special

  This is the end of season 1. hope you liked the story so far but there will be a season 2 thank you guys for the support on this book it means a lot.

(Insanity pov) I'm with the bosses and we're on our way to help the others. They said I could release some of my power and show them we are not a force to be messed with and I'm not a sans they can mess with.  I wish i could and the other could join in fights but we wouldn't because the other would freak out and they did freak out when we came out and were in this war because the bad guys forgot about us they all did.

                     In the battlefield

(Nobody pov) as everyone arrived blue,ink.dream,insanity,homicide and 404 they were back stronger than before the stars have men they only fought once in a lifetime homicide was a whole war but soon after that everyone left because ink make au and error distrose them sense that is both of their jobs make and get rid of it to keep balance. Everyone knows that they are not allowed in undertale because if they were to go there it would mess up the timeline and start to make things gilch but there's also another reason for it because if they were to get caught in undertale sans would kill every one of us he is the strongest after all. They knew they come from his and his stats that are 1hp and 1atk they know to never underestimate the original the classic sans.

(Scoundrel pov) the bosses were finally here *smile* everybody is here now and we can get down to the last battle everyone went into teams and it was a very bloody battle some of us were really injured some were knocked out but got back up and fought again some trade places with the other becomes the fight they were fighting were more in the other “fighting” specialties than the bosses were fighting the main they were getting pushed back by them it was funny.

(Nightmare pov) i still cant believe dream ate that apple i never wanted him to eat it people bullied me and i couldn't do it anymore so i at the apple and it turned me into this my mother never really loved me she wouldn't even talk to me but she would always say she loved me. Dream was more of getting the attention from mother and the people in are au but, dream never really looked too happy when mother called for him and he always looked so sad. Dream. I said screaming, he gave me this creepy looking smile and transformed into a blob monster like me. I still couldn't understand how he could go back and forth when I couldn't do that. I still don't know how I thought to myself.

Dream why did he eat that apple and how did you even get one. I thought they all died when I left, you know a negative apple can't conuite to be around without a caretaker and you were positive you protect the tree with the golden apples. Brother you have no idea what it was like for me what it was like for me to be with mother but you were too into your emotion to realize what i was going though dream said.  He gave me a creepy looking smile and then he pushed me back *ugh*.

(Blue pov) I had been giveing dust a cold look, but then he came charging at me so i dagh him and he fell and I told him he was weak with a smile on my face. He got right back up and attacked me. I got hit a couple of times but it was nothing compared to what I had endorsed. why he sounded hurt why are you doing this blue this isn't like you at all dust said well dust im doing this because its fun!. And I get to watch all of these monsters scream in pain while saying that he had a little red glow in his eyes dust thought to himself but……..it's time for you to go as i made a knife and i threw it at him it had scraped his cheek a little. I had a big smile on my face. This fight was so exciting and exhilarating for me. Me and dust had close calls and becauses his brother was helping him fight when he was tired me and him fought and in until we both ended up on the ground painting. 

(ink pov)  error why do you insist on this? This game of ours began as good and bad but why don't we just stop error! You and me ,were formed from our roles in this life as gods creating and destroying it gets tiring. You know having to make stuff then you have to destroy it because it will unbalance the world. I had started to attack him while i was saying the last bit and he was stabling back tell he hit his back on a rock i was going to hit him but he glitched out the way of my paint brush *tch* something hit my back and i fell it was error who hit me i his breath wavered i didn't know ink i didn't know it was that hard for you error said i looked at him with anger and attacked his legs he fell but got back up.