chapter 10 - watching with a smile

(Nightmare pov) the opposite that us as bad guys only see a few time but for some reason my hloe group ended up in the same spot fighting the nobodys.Error 404, scoundrel but i got stack with Homicide sans we had a whole acr about his tale and why he was forgotten in the aus of all of the sanses. But why are they attaining us? They have no reason to but I have a feeling we will find out very soon… I hope.

(Homicide pov)

I am so happy that the boss let me fight in this fight because i am really crazy and i will kill anyone in my way no matter the cost. Blue, ink and dream had been sent to the void that 404 made to keep them safe and get them healed but I heard they are going to be joining as later when we rough the bad sans up a bit so in the meantime let us have some fun.

I had first meat the stars sanses on one of my aventura killing one of the none knowing aus that no one paid attention to so it doesn't matter if i got rid of it or not then that's one they come i was surprised that good people would come here i mean not even they come to a place like think i looked it up to. Ink asked me if i wanted to join them and i said why would i join good guys i'm a bad guy they looked at me wired and said(we only pretend to be good so nothing it off balance but we are very evil more eviler than the bad sans them self, they dont know where bad and we are keeping it that way we already have a few people on the team to so would you like to join) that's what they said to me and then i joined them and then i meet bill sans and error 404 and that when we all got stronger together. 

But what the good sans showed me what they were and men were they scary . I almost lost it when I saw ink and dream. Dream looked like nightmare and ink looked really dead inside his eyes were black and his mouth was open and it shows nothingness.

                 ' In side the void'

I just woke up from my nap but only a few people where in the void like Insanity and bill sans dream and ink where there to bill was watching the other 3 in are group fight the bad sans in are place but they others where happy to see that me and dream were awake and we are ready to fight are fight this time everyone is leaving the void but we needed to watch the carmas to see when we wanted to join in the fight.

(Ink pov) me and dream were watching the other fight and to say we were very impressed by how much they have all grown but when i turn around blue had gotten up and asked us what was happening with the war so far and so he had that was good they were keeping them busy while we were resting and getting held up so blue went over to watch the other fight the bad sans on the camrase that was set up beforehand.