chapter 11 - the plan

(Dreams pov) now that blue was awake we can get the plan into motion and shock the bad sans. Most of the group were fighting. We needed to get ready and get the portal ready too.

(Ink pov) I was observing mine and the rest of the group fighting and to see if they need to improve their fighting at all I say that the rest of us are going to give nightmare group a spook on who we know and how we might know them. But for now all of us are going to get ready and leave the void and fight with are, real power.

(Bill sans pov) we had to wait for the plane to come in action and we also had to wait for the portal to be open so we all can join the fight and then we were talking about what to do for awhile by watching are group fight but we all just realize that cross was not there so we figured he would show up when we got there i think.

(Cross pov) i…have no idea what's going on right now. All this is new no one knew about the other sans who were really crazier than the bad sans to team up with the star sans but what can i say things happen as if no other timeline existed. Me and, killer are on are  way to help the boss and the others. It might take awhile for us to get there. I told, killer and he said ok.

(Killer pov) cross told me it may that, a while for us to arrive and help the others. I knew that because we were in a forest far from the others. I think everything just went downhill once we decided to spy on the star sans and found out their secrets and how they might actually feel but who knows maybe it might be different this time around.

(Insanity pov) ik we all know how we need to treat are bosses and how not to get on there bad said one of us did it once and he almost died it was a scary time for all of us but know that they are away and recovered we can join back into the fight and finish this war we started.

                Outside of the void

(Blue pov) I'm so excited for what's going to happen and when we all come back and everyone in the group will be together like how killer and cross need to go to nightamre and there team aid. Oh how i wanna see their looks and how scared they will be once they see us and how they will react to bill and insanity on our team as well. Ink and dream have a lot up their sleeves and so do i.

(Dream pov) i'm so glad that i can finally let loss and let out my true power but me and nightmare share the same appearance and form but we are different colors but i know who to control my power and i was able to discover new thing about the power and i was going to use it to show them how far more powerful i am and maybe he will pick up a few things from me as well. Killer and cross have no idea what's coming for them as well.

(Nightmare pov) dame where are cross and killer i need them to hurry up and get over here am in a tight spot and so are the others i..just…can't believe that the stars had something like this so well hidden that not even i knew about it and they were supposed to protect the au’s not turn out like this evil and twisted. Dust had it hard scenes he loved blue and finding out what blue was crushed him a lot it was hard to watch how torn he was but we all feel the same way like i did with dream he is my brother and looking him in the eye and him telling me about his life and what happened i…my heart shattered and i was really sad i just didn’t want to show it at all.