Chapter 3 - A wicked bitch

Author's POV:

"You don't need to be that close with that girl ." Jungkook exclaimed standing at the side of his chair , his back is facing them.

Jimin is still laughing.

"Why dude , she is so interesting."

"Did you even noticed her. She is so talkative. And totally forget that we are strangers i mean who do this."

"Wait are you angry or are you jealous as you are not like her , talkative."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why i would be Jealous. I just think she is not a good person , i mean a person who talk bad about their boss is not a person whom you can believe. Don't know why dad keep her here."

" Jungkookie don't worry about her talkative nature. As this type of person are very good by their heart."

" Yea hyung , Jimin hyung is right. She seemed loyal to our company. And she was just sharing her point of view about you  i-i mean new president. She have clean image about dad and others."
He didn't dare to laugh as Jungkook is glaring at him.

" Anyways hyungs as noona is already here on the post of secretary then there is no need of mine. I'll be get going to my university." Soobin said looking here and there.

" Why Soobin , what interesting thing is in your University that you spend your time there more than your home." Jungkook said in stern voice.

Soobin became nervous and started sweating.

"Well binnie if you wanna leave then you can but i will stay here as i want to see Jisoo's reaction when she will come to report new president."

Soobin's eyes lit up.

"Well not gonna lie I'm also excited."

Jungkook first looked at Jimin and then Soobin.

"Have you guys lost it. This is office not a kdrama . And both of them start doing your work."

It's their first day but they have a lot of paperwork to do and also have to check company's history of growth, profit and loss.

Jeon Jungkook a name which can made anyone guess about his personality. His upbringing isn't from Korea, he is a bright student so it won't be unbelievable thing that he got mail from Havard University to join their school and college.

He live there with his grand parents but they passed away when he was 15 , since then he took care of himself.

As now his father is getting older and his ability to handle this huge empire is giving up so Jungkook have to come back.

Jeon Soobin is his younger brother. A college going student who is forced by his hyung to tag along with him.

As Soobin and Jungkook didn't get along in their childhood so they aren't that close . So Soobin always scare of his hyung.

Park Jimin is also a top student in same university as Jungkook and they know each other since childhood so they are more like brothers.

Jisoo in her office arranging all the files she have to report with.

She was ready and came out from her cabin but she met with person she don't want.

"Look who is here ...Kim Jisoo, a so called model." A girl around her age said with a wicked smile.

'Did she have to be here. ' Jisoo cursed in her mind.

'A wicked bitch. '
She thought and laughed at the name she gave.

****

Next chapter tomorrow...