Chapter 5 - Splashes of Coffee

Author's POV :

           When Jisoo went out. Sana sly smiled.

'Now i will make my move on him. ' She thought.

"Jungkook shi ." She said and sat on the chair infront of him.

Hearing her voice which was little bit loud he put his file down and looked at her without any interest.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Jungkook I'm model under your company, don't you know me ? " She answered and asked him with a hope.

" No. " He simply answered.

But its impact on her was totally horrible.

How can a man don't know Sana? She thought.

But then she smiled seductively and started her work she was doing.

She slowly stood up bending towards him from her seat and said

" Don't worry knowing each other's name is just a formality i think we should know more than that." A seductive voice with a sly smile.

She is trying to seduce him and the dress she has carried is so that her cleavage can be seen while bending.

But Jungkook looked at her without any emotion.

His eyes are more than enough to warn people to stay away  from him but she didn't even move.

"Get. Out. " He in low yet cold voice said.

Her smile fade. It was out of her imagination to think this. She thought she will make him crazy for her just like she made many.

But nah man! He is different.

This made her to want him at any cost.

" What !! I mean I want to be ... friend for your. But it's okay i think i should go. " She stood up properly and passed a fake smile before leaving.

She don't want him to be out of her league.

If she want him then she first have. to gain his trust and once she got successful in this then no one can stop her.

" OnE CoLd coFFeE FoR mE tOo. " Jisoo mimicked Sana.

" What she think of me. Am I her personal assistant or what ?

Don't know on whose sake she have this much attitude. Ain't she tired of it. Whatever! I will just complete my boss's order. Of she want something then she have two hands two legs and also know how to use it. Huh! " Jisoo is mumbling while making Black Coffee.

The Canteen is empty , not that of people are there as it's a working hour.

And her mumble is also enough for one to hear it and she didn't noticed but someone heard her.

And now smiling at her cuteness.

"BlAcK COffEe is YuCk. Who drink this." She said while she poured coffee in a mug.

"Different people have Different taste Ms. Jisoo. " This voice came from her behind and because of this sudden voice she flinched and that hot coffee got splash on her hand.

"Ouch." She winced in pain and the person who were smiling a while ago , it got replaced with worried expression.

He came towards her and apologize to her.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry because i flinched you and your hand got burned." He blowed on her burn spot.

She looked at the person .

" Eunwoo !! It was you !! Oh God you scared me. "

He looked at her with sorry look .

" I'm sorry. " He said softly.

" Ah its ok it will cure soon. " But it's paining alot , she tried to hide her pain.

He looked at the burn spot and it is already red because of burning.

" Excuse me Eunwoo , I'm sorry but i have to go as I have to give this coffee to Sajangnim. Let's talk later , bye. "

She hurriedly left from there but eunwoo is still worried for her.

She knocked on the door.

" Come in. " A voice replied from inside.

She get inside but no one was there.

Then from where the voice came?

She looked here and there and found a tall and young man standing near the glass window looking around the through it and his back is facing her.

"Excuse me , who are you." She asked to that person.

After a pause he replied.

"That should be me to ask." And then he turned.

First jisoo was confused but it got replaced with shockness.

Her eyes become so wide at that time. And the mug in her hand was about to fall but he soon ran and catch it.

But some drops of coffee splashed on his hand too but it was not that much hot when it splashed on Jisoo's hand.

"Are you crazy!!" He shout while blowing his hand.

But she didn't said anything, she is too much shock to sense anything.

She got reminded those words which she said in the lift.

'Ugly, Short , bald old man'

"Oh my God what i did, is my first day of Job is going to be Last day." She is mumbling again.

And her expressions were like that which remind Jungkook of his Kitten .

When his Kitten do any mistake like breaking the things and giving those innocent look .

He is carrying a straight look on his face but he know he is laughing inside.

*****

Next chapter soon 🤍💝