Chapter 6 - Wrong Judgement

Author's POV:

Jisoo is mumbling but Jungkook can hear everything.

He have straight expressions on his face but don't know what is going inside his mind.

He cleaned his hand with tissue paper and said without emotions.

"Ms. Kim , this is your principles and attitude for work? If you are not interested for this job you can resign , there are many qualified people for this post." He scold her.

Jisoo got hurt by this , which unknowingly showed how fragile she is.

Eyes full of tears were formed in her eyes and are ready to stream down but she try hard to control and stop them it was like any transparent wall was there to stop those tears.

"I-i am s-sorry s-sir." Her words was cracking because of the lump in her throat.

Till now Jimin and Soobin are back too.

She didn't felt that bad of his scolding but some memories of past crossed in her mind which break the transparent wall and tears were streaming down from her eyes.

Her head was hung low but they three can notice her tears.

Jungkook is feeling bad for scolding her but he lack to show his emotions.

His inside emotions and outside emotions are polar opposite.

Jimin and Soobin felt guilty as they know Jungkook isn't good at showing emotions.

"Jisoo you should go in your cabin." Jimin said.

She nodded and bended to clean the mess but Soobin said
"I will call someone to clean this you should go and fresh up."

She went out from there. But her tears didn't stopped . In slow pace she is walking out.

When door is closed Jimin show his disappointment.

" Kook what is wrong with you. I know your emotions but this thing other people don't know and it also hurts them. I don't think so there is any mistake of her.

Don't tell me you were angered on her because of that lift incident ." He is standing infront of Jungkook .

Jungkook first looked at Jimin then Soobin . Soobin is also looking at ground which obviously shows his disappointment.

Seeing a cheerful person who can makes you laugh , if you saw them sad then your heart also can feel that sadness.

Jungkook exhaled a deep breath before saying

   " Hyung that isn't the thing... Infact i have forget that incident ... but before her someone else came and were trying to seduce me ... This anger which came out on her that wasn't for her... it just came out at a wrong time., I thought she is also for that purpose." He said in pause.

" Oh really Jungkook !! If she were the person like that then she had already seduced us in the lift. If she were the person like that then she had our information but no , i don't think so that she is the person like that " Jimin Said in little bit anger.

Soobin nodded in agreement with Jimin.

" I think you should say sorry to her." Jimin said calmly.

" Hyung this can also happen that she is just faking infront of us and her plan is something else." Jungkook protested.

" Oh god Jungkook !! how should I explain you.
You are again mistaking to judge people . Everything is not like what we think.

I won't talk to you until you apologize to her."

And after that silence spread in the cabin.

Jisoo is went in her cabin which was infront of President's office .

She didn't noticed that Sana saw her crying and thought that Jungkook gave her any punishment.

Sana is satisfied and laughing on Jisoo's condition. Jungkook had removed her from his office but with jisoo , her condition is worst then her's.

Jisoo's mind is filled with a lots of things but one is revolving in her mind is , a dark room where someone is beating a small girl and scolding her , cursing her which was having a bad effect on that small girl's heart.

She is begging to leave her but those cruel person didn't show any mercy.

This things is going in her mind but blurry. She want to see that vision clear to know who the girl is and who the cruel merciless person are there.

But due to giving pressure to her brain her head is sharply paining at a point.

She is sitting on her chair with eyes shut tight closed. Her both hands are on her head trying to stop that pain but nothing is working.

But then she heard placing of an object on her desk.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a cup of plain coffee on her desk. Then she realised someone's presence in the room.

Jisoo with the glistening eyes look towards the person and found him already looking at her. She wiped her tears .

"Eunwoo , why are you here." That lump in her throat at still there making it difficult for her to speak.

Because of silently crying that lump was formed.

"A-a actually you left your handkerchief there i-i just came to give it to you." He became nervous.

" Thank you " Jisoo said and were wiping the tears with her hands.

Eunwoo's next move leave her in shock , he bend in her level and wiping her face with her handkerchief.

She didn't said anything or can say she don't have that much energy to say anything.

They didn't noticed but cabin's door were not properly closed , it was slightly open.

And from other side of it someone is glaring both of them.

That someone is none other than Jungkook.

******