Chapter 8 - Saver is in danger

Author's POV:

Till now:

"Soobin get everything from the car. Hurry up."

It's a very crucial moment , Jisoo and Jimin's face is full of tension.

Car is still not stopped.

Jisoo and Jimin decided to overtake jungkook's car but a boom on a silent road , shake their souls.

Jimin look ahead and saw Jungkook car is blasted.

Continuation:

When Jimin and Jisoo noticed that jungkook's car isn't stopped yet so they decided to overtake.

But before they could press a gear , a loud boom made everything upside down. It's like everything is stop on its place.

But the blast effects also on Jimin's car. Because of the close distance his car distract from road and bump into a huge tree. Because of airbag in driver's seat Jimin didn't face that much of problem but on Jisoo's seat there were neither airbag nor she putted her seatbelt.

Her head got hitten by dashboard hardly , swelling the forehead and blood were also oozing.

She hissed in pain , When Jimin saw this he became worried for her.

"Jisoo are you okay?" She just nodded, also when she was not okay .

"I think we should check on them. Let's go." Saying that she open the door and both of them ran towards that burning car.

The fire flame was high, If any human body were inside that car then definitely they were died and their Ash were left.

Jimin couldn't control himself anymore and bursted into tears. He fall on his knees to the ground, hiding his face between his palms.

Jisoo is also blaming herself for this , if she didn't take any time for telling, if she have told them at that moment whether she being trusted or not. Then this wouldn't happened.

She bend down and sooth him.

Jimin is blaming himself , if he didn't let Jungkook go. If he were not upset with him then this won't happened.

But who will explain them that no one's fault in this. It was destined to happen.Both were crying.

Blood from jisoo's forehead is dripping on the ground. If she face more blood lose than it wont be good for her. It will also effect on her health.

Suddenly Jimin felt a hand on his shoulder. A stiff but soft muscular hand . He knew it isn't Jisoo's hand so he lifted his head and saw a familiar silhouette.

Because of crying too much and tears formed in his eyes he can only see that blurry image.

He soon wiped his tears and saw Jungkook there with Soobin.

Both of them were alive. Nothing happened to them but some scratches were present on their body.

Jimin got up from ground and jisoo too. But at the moment she got up , because of the pressure her head started spinning and her eyes were trying not to close , she was trying to handle herself but she couldn't and she fall on the ground unconscious.

Jimin who was checking Jungkook and Soobin if are they okay or not , look at that Direction where something's falling noise came.

Jungkook and Soobin too , at that moment every colours are drained from their face.

"Oh my God i really forget about her . I didn't noticed her wounds. Come on Jungkook pick her up fast , we have to go hospital. She saved you." Jimin said running towards his car and tried to start it.

As his car bumped into tree , it didn't were starting at first but then it started. Jungkook was still freezed on his spot when he heard that she saved him. How it's possible? Things are so confusing.

"Hyung !! Hyung please pick her up in your arms she is unconscious and blood isn't ready to stop from flowing." Soobin shaked Jungkook and then he come in his sense. Jimin started the car and Jungkook pick jisoo with him and layed her backseat keeping her head on his lap.

Soobin is sat on passenger's seat. The three of them's mind is filled with fear. Jimin know what jisoo did and if something happen to her then they can't live peacefully. Jungkook's eyes didn't leave her face . He is caressing her hair then his eyes we t in her wounds.

"Soobin please hand me first aid kit , Fast!" Soobin started searching first aid box in the car.

"A-actually Jungkook first aid kit is not in my car now." Jimin looked terrified.

"What?! Hyung are you a kid who don't know about precautions." Jungkook scold him.

"For God sake it's not time for scolding, Use handkerchief to stop the flowing blood."

He did as he said and like that they reached nearby hospital. They didn't waste their time in parking the car instead stoped at main gate.

Jungkook took jisoo and ran in the hospital. " Doctor !! Doctor." He shout for doctor.

Soon a doctor , nurse and wardboy came along with a stretcher and they helped Jungkook to put jisoo on stretcher.

They went to OT . Jungkook was also going inside but doctor stopped him.

"Mr. Jeon sorry but you can't enter inside." Jungkook understood and nodded.

OT door is closed and red light is on. She have cut on head but they have to examine her. Her case is not simple.

Jungkook sat on a metal chair beside the OT. Jimin and Soobin is also there.

"Jungkook now tell me what happened in the car before blast." Jimin is curious to know that how both brothers manage to escape from the car.

Jungkook took a deep breath thinking about that moment.

"Hyung that drive who is not Su Jong jumped out from running car and your worried voice saying to drive car slow , so that's how I assumed something is fishy. And then i told Soobin to get our files and important documents ready so we can also jump out of car . Before 5 seconds of car blast we manage to jump." Jungkook explained.

"Oh that's good. Let's go , you both have so many scratches."

" No hyung i think we should wait for her getting concious first."

" Oh someone is concerned ." Jimin teased.

" But I'm just saying you to get first aid. In nursing room." Jimin said.

Jungkook denied saying ' it just small wounds.'

Jungkook was there on that chair and Jimin took Soobin with him for nursing him. Business man like them if get weak like that then who will handle the company.

Jungkook's mind is disturbed. He want to ignore this but that thing didn't leaving his mind. And that is Guilt. How he behave with that person who saved him.

Jimin told him how jisoo saved him.

And now two hours is passed but still not any clue about her health. This makes sure that his saver is in danger.

Another hour is passed and finally that red light which was like light of hell is off and the OT door is opened.

A team of doctors came from inside , Jungkook go to them and asked about her condition.

"Doctor now how is she." Any one can say how much tensed he is.

"Mr. Jeon She is okay but it will be good if she stays in hospital for a week. We have to examine her more. And as now we examine her we knew that she had an accident in past which made her lose her memory." When doctor said this Jungkook breathes were hitched.

" what you mean doctor , is she gonna lose her memory again?"

"No no that's not what i mean. I just want you to know about it that she had loose her memory in past but this time it's not the same case. She though face blood loss but as she got hitten on forehead so it won't lead to memory loss."
Saying that doctor went from there.

****