Chapter 10 - Blacklist

Author's POV:

   Company's lawyer and Sana's manager both were sitting on the chair infront of president's. They both are nervous why New president who just started his joining called them? It surely isn't a good news!

Sweats appeared on their forehead also in the air conditioned room. Jungkook with his same cold aura were observing their reactions . Not wasting more time he started what he want to say.

" I know you both are thinking that what occurred suddenly and i need to call you both. I hope you both know what happened yesterday." Jungkook's voice is enough to spread fear in their mind.

" Y-yes mr. Jeon whole company was shaked after that news spread." Manager of artist department managed to utter this words.

"I think President it's our rival's vicious tactic. " Advocate share his point.

Jungkook is sitted on the chair with his one leg on the other leg's  knee , flipping a ball point pen between his slim and long fingers , Expressions were like that which can make them freeze on their spot.

His cold aura is now spread around the room only decreasing the room's temperature.

"I don't want to stretch my words more. I want you to Blacklist Ms. Minatozaki not from only our company but from this whole industry. Keep that in mind she should not get any modelling work. And if she get then that day will be last day of your job." Jungkook warned Manager.

Already scared manager's eyes widen hearing his command. What did he do? Why his job is at risk just because someone else's stupidity? But he can't talk back to him or else at this moment only he will lost his job.

"And i want you to break every contract with her , if our contract bridge then handle it. I don't want that traitor get even a penny from this company." He said to advocate.

On which that lawyer thanked to God thousand times that his job isn't at risk. He looked at manager and saw him have a scowl face towards him , Lawyer stuck out his tongue to tease him, he was celebrating in his mind until he heard president's next words.

"If you are not capable to handle it properly then you can give resignation."

His happy happy moments turned gloomy. Poor Him! He looked at manager and now he did what lawyer did a while ago. He teased him.

" You both can go back to work."

After they left , Jimin came inside .

" Dude i got a news that you are blacklisting someone." Jimin said.

" Or what else should I do?" Jungkook irritatedly replied.

" Woah chill i meant that you did right. Good job!" Jimin said while taking his seat on infront of jungkook's.

" Jimin i want you to send an email to every entertainment company and inform them if they appoint Sana in their company they are directly or indirectly taking rivalry from Jeon Corporation." Jungkook ordered.

" Ok ok i will do that but Jungkook tell me one thing. " He stopped a, Jungkook saw him like saying 'What' with his eyes.

"Don't you think that you owe a sorry and a thank you from jisoo." Jimin said.

Jungkook gave him a confusing look .

" Don't tell me that you forget what you did to her and what she do for you. And you both are not even friends where 'no sorry and no thank you ' rule gonna apply. And as a protective brother it's my responsibility to take care of my sis so don't you ever dare to bring tears in her shiny eyes. " Jimin lectured him.

Jungkook thought ' It would be better if i choose to apologise , why can't he stop blabbering.'

" Okay ,okay i get it, i get it." Jungkook surrended .

Jimin smiled in victory.

It's evening time and now Jimin and Jungkook left from office. Jimin want to visit jisoo but Jungkook want to go on his comfy bed.

But Jimin dragged him along with him.

**********