Chapter 14 - Jealousy & Their First Kiss

Author's POV:

Jisoo reached to her cabin and placed her cup on her desk when suddenly someone grabbed her hand and harshly pinned her on the wall , standing infront of her.

"Ahh Mr. Jeon what are you doing." She angrily said.

"What are you doing? Seriously! You are asking to me what i am doing? That should be me to ask this!!"
He said grabbing her shoulder.

"What do you mean?!" Jisoo asked in confusion.

"What were you doing with that eunwoo guy?! " Jisoo thought he might misunderstood but when he said his next sentence anger rushed to jisoo's brain. "Don't you have any shame that you were hugging him in public place. What is your relationship with him huh?!"

What the hell is this now?! First girlfriend and now boyfriend!
Why everyone is meddling in her life ?

"Mr. Jeon !! Its my Life and its my choice to whom i have to be with. I didn't asked for your opinion and who are you to interfere in my life? " Since when she became bold?
Jungkook thought.

Jungkook is speechless, he know he dont have any right to interfere in her private life.

She tried to free herself from his grip but instead of leaving her he tightened his grip.

"But still I'm your boss here. If i said once you won't be with eunwoo that means you have to follow my words." He said with authority.

He just don't like eunwoo and don't want jisoo to be with him . But ehy she isn't listening?

"Why ? Are you jealous?
Mr. Jeon i dont know what you are up to! But listen to me. You don't have any right on me!!" She said straight looking in his eyes.

Somehow this provoked jungkook. How can she say this to him?

"I have my rights on you!!" And without thinking once he did the most unexpected thing.

He put his lips on her and started kissing her.

Jisoo was shock enough to do anything her eyes became big . She tried to push him but failed. The temperature of room is getting hot and jisoo also losing her self control.

And atlast , she closed her eyes putting her hand across his back neck pulling towards her while syncing their lips.

Jungkook who was passionately kissing her , got his eyes open in shock but then smiled in kiss and put those hand on her waist which were on her shoulders.

They are now totally into each other. Jisoo is like melted in his arms . Jungkook leaved her lips and reached to her beautiful and slim neck. Kissing over there , smooching it and then he bite her neck making him gasp.

Jungkook leaved it after sometime and looked at the bite. With full of satisfaction.

He grabbed and hand , turned her to face the big glass wall where she saw her reflection and that mark which is a love bite.

"You were asking my right on you. Don't you? Now see , from this time , from this moment you became mine Kim Jisoo!! And you dont have any rights to go to the guy other than me!!" And then turned her to face him holding her cheeks he kissed her lips again but softly.

Jisoo is so shock to do anything. She is feeling like time is stopped.