Chapter 15 - Engagement & Wedding Invitation

Author's POV:

      Days were going awkward than anything between jungkook and jisoo.

Its almost two days past from that kissing incident and they still can't get over it.

Jisoo is not even show up at office,

Jungkook is more awkward in both of them. What he said that day? That she is his? But why? And top of that why he kissed her ? Not once but twice!

Aish why im behaving different nowadays? What wrong with me??
He thought.

Well something is really wrong with him but what?

He was deeply thinking when he heard a knock on the door.

The first person he assumed to be on the door is Jisoo. Don't ask him why , it's just his heart told him!

"Come in!" He said but when he saw the person , it ain't her. There is Eunwoo .

When he saw him the flashback of two days came in his mind when he saw eunwoo hugging jisoo.

Jungkook clenched his fist and gritted his teeth resisting to do any thing wrong.

"Good morning sir!" Eunwoo cheerfully greeted him but got a nod in response, not minding it much eunwoo started saying why he was there for.

"Sir i came here to give you an invitation card." Then he handed him the invitation card of his wedding.

"For what?!" Jungkook asked not peeping at card.

"Its my marriage invitation." He said beaming.

Wedding invitation!! Is he and jisoo are going to marry !!! Is this the reason why she didn't came to office since that day!!

Jungkook started assuming things which god knows even exist!

He don't like the idea of jisoo marrying eunwoo. "Sir the wedding is tomorrow. I will be happy if you join in my marriage." Eunwoo said bowing before leaving from there.

I think i should forget what happened that day and just continue my life.

Door suddenly opened. "Jeon baby!!" Lisa abruptly came and directly hugged him.

Jungkook stumbled a little and saw jisoo coming in her formal suit towards his cabin but when she saw both of them she stopped right there. Jungkook wants to tell her to come in but lisa's voice blocked his.

Jisoo who was looking here and there because she didn't like seeing lisa and jungkook hugging each other but suddenly looked there when she heard what lisa said.

"Baby baby!!! I'm so so so happy." She twirled him along with her.

"You know two days ago i went to your mother's place and i .. and i kept the proposal of our marriage!!" She said in full excitement.

Jungkook was looking at her like she is joking and there jisoo's face turned pale!

Unknowing to her tears crept in her eyes started falling one by one and she traced herself to her cabin with heavy legs.

Jungkook who saw her going towards her cabin he immediately freed his hand from her grip and said "Just go home!! " He said looking out.

"What?" On her face where excitement were now frown take place.

"I SAID JUST GO HOME!" he said shout making her flinch and ran out of his cabin. Lisa's face turned red.

How dare that bastard to raise his voice on me?!!!!! Jeon jungkook just wait and watch what I will do to your Life!!

She thought seeing him running towards Jisoo's cabin.

Oh ! So she is the one who made place in your heart!! Don't worry i will make sure to torture every person related to you Jeon!!

Jungkook is now banging the door of jisoo's cabin. "Ms. Kim open the door!! It's my order!!!
If you won't open this fucking door with on a count of 2 then i will breakit off!!" He warned and started counting.

"1!" He get ready to bang the door. "2!" And he pushed himself towards door but before that door opened and he couldn't able to stop himself now as he already thrown himself towards door.

He straightly falled on jisoo who just opened the door.

And as jisoo can't handle this bulky man both of them fell on the ground. His face is too close to her , he got lost in those sparkling eyes , then his eyes falls on those plumpy red lips . He immediately got reminded of their kiss and he couldn't stop but getting closer, more closer to her face.

But before he could touch those lips with his one, jisoo pushed him on side and got up.

"M-mr. J-jeon!! Wh-what are you d-doing here?! " She get flustered.

"Why did you ran from there?" He asked controlling his emotions.

Jisoo who was looking here and there now looked straight to his eyes.

"Hmp. What will you get after knowing about it." She scoffed and started going to her chair. He walked to her and grabbed her hand pulling her towards him.

She bumped into his chest. He grabbed her by shoulder and made her face him cause she keeps avoiding him that his impatience reach to its tolerance.

"Kim Jisoo ! What's wrong with you?! Why are you behaving like this !! "

"Why am i behaving like this? Mr. Jeon it's you . Its you who is behaving different!! You werent like this so why are you behaving like all your world arounds me? Why are you behaving like you are my lover ? Why are you behaving like you dont love Lisa ? And not to forget what you did two days ago!!! So it's you who is behaving different not me." Jisoo couldn't control her roller coaster of emotions and broke in tears.

He leaved her hand lost somewhere. "Oh! So you are saying that you didn't kissed me back that day?! Come on tell me why did you kissed me?" He asked.

"Why you wanna know about the past when your engagement is already fixed! Your girlfriend is soon going to be your wife so why you are wasting your time here!!! JUST GO!!!!" She raged.

Jungkook also dont have any answer he reminded of the wedding invitation eunwoo gave him.

He mindlessly walked out of her cabin and went into his. Lisa isn't there anymore.

He collapsed on the couch closing his eyes when he felt a presence in his cabin.

He opened in his eyes and saw Jimin there. He got up and sat straight , before he could said anything he listened him saying "Do you love her?!"

Jungkook heart skipped a bit.

TBC