미친년

미친년 is used for women and it means "crazy bitch"
(Found this off of this link) https://flexiclasses.com/korean/curse-words/#chapter-5
---

미친년
---
in where choi seojin dated a guy who started to spread fake rumours after breaking up with her
---

Choi Seojin had so many people who liked her.
Mostly boys in her grade or lower. She was popular in all the grades. All her friends liked her for her money, her fame, and her looks. I mean who would blame them? Seojin had long black hair that reached down to her shoulder blades, she had big beautiful dark eyes that when she gazed in your direction you'd wonder if she was a model. Her lashes were dark, like her eyes. Her lips were full and tinted a nice pinky colour. She was perfect in every way possible.
At least that's what the people in her school thought.
Seojin wanted real friends. Not people who abused the fact she was popular.

One sunny afternoon, on a Wednesday, Seojin was standing at her locker, getting her things for the next class, when a boy, in his second year of highschool, same as Seojin, stood beside the girl, waiting for her to close the door of the locker so he could confess his feelings.

"Choi Seojin, will you go out with me?" The boy asked, giving the girl puppy-eyes, wanting her to say yes.

Right away, she agreed.

---

The relationship between Seojin and the boy lasted quite a long time. A year.
The boy was American, and loved Seojin only for her looks at popularity. He thought if he got on her good side, he would become popular as well.

But one night, as they fought, Seojin said some things she regretted afterwards.
And he didn't like the words either.

---

As Seojin walked down the hallways on the Monday after the two former-lovers fought, she heard people talking about her.
They weren't good things.
Kids were whispering.
They were whispering about her. How she tricked the boy into dating and how she was nothing but a crazy bitch who stalked him and forced him into a relationship.
But none of that was true. And she knew it.
She knew the truth. Seojin knew what the other kids didn't want to know.
She knew how he asked her to date her first, and she wasn't a crazy bitch; she was just desperate for a boyfriend and in luck since he asked her. And she knew exactly who started the rumours.
It was her ex.

---