love me more (รักฉันมากขึ้น) // prapaisky ff

tw: abu$e, r@pe, sh,

__________________________________________

-5 years ago-

Sky was at the high school graduation ceremony of him and Rain, his best friend. The graduation was for all fourth years, but Sky only really knew Rain.

Rain’s turn was now to go up and receive his high school diploma. 

He went up, shook hands with the principal, got praise for his work, and finally got his diploma. After all that he went and sat back in his chair.

Now it was Sky’s turn.

       -present day-

Sky was in university, studying to become an architect. He was a different person now, not the chaotic, loud, goofy Sky he was in high school and it was primarily because of the trauma he faced when he was in high school. His ex-boyfriend had abused him, mentally and physically.

His ex-boyfriend, Gun, wasn’t the best, but Sky dealt with it because he liked Gun in the beginning, he didn’t know Gun was the way he was. He didn’t know he was abusive, all he wanted from Sky was sex. That’s the only reason Gun was dating Sky. To Gun, Sky was just another toy to play with then toss to the side when he was done playing. 

 Sky was thrown away, beaten up, and abused. 

He was different after all of this and showed it constantly. He was more careful with who he trusted, he was closed-off, he had a hard time sharing his emotions, he kept to himself and he was a lot quieter.

Sky was a whole different person. 

---

Sky’s phone rang, and he answered it almost immediately after two rings.

It was Rain, his best friend, who was also studying to become an architect. 

“Sky? C’mon, you’re going to be late! Hurry up!” Rain was trying to rush Sky out the door… Through the phone… Makes sense.

“Okay, okay I’m hurrying.” Sky calmly said, and in turn, also calmed Rain down.

“Alright. Meet you there, I guess.” Rain hung up and Sky was confused.

‘‘I guess?’ what’s that supposed to mean?’ Sky thought while rolling up his project to put in his backpack. His project was an assignment for house design. As an architect, he was expected to design houses and buildings, so his first task was to design a house.

His design was simple, but modern. He thought it was cool.

Now he was on the first floor of his apartment and was halfway to the door when Joy, the receptionist, ran over to him to say something to Sky. Sky wasn’t listening, he just wanted to get to class. 

“Sorry, P’Joy, but I’ve got to get to class,” Sky said, not wanting to hear anything else that Joy had to say.

“Alright! Have fun, Sky!” Joy exclaimed. She finally stopped talking about the latest drama that was going around. “I’ll tell you all about it later!” She smiled and waved to Sky, the other waving back slightly. 

Sky walked to the university since he lived in the area, but it was still a 10-minute walk. 

He was going to be late.

---

Sky was 5 minutes late for his first class, but that was okay because the professor was just talking. 

Sky sat down in his seat and started taking out his notes from the day before. He was listening quite well, but Rain was trying to talk to him about his ‘“amazing” boyfriend P’Phayu’.