silly random prompt generator story

A random prompt generator thought of this-

Minsung

Two Proud Uncles Serving to the Beat

A Short Story
by guessinq

Han Jisung was thinking about Lee Minho again. Lee was a stupid academic with beautiful hands and skinny arms.

Han walked over to the window and reflected on his warm surroundings. He had always loved nice Sunshine Cafe with its good, gorgeous garden. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel fuzzy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a stupid figure of Lee Minho.

Han gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a kind, cute, coffee drinker with small hands and tall arms. His friends saw him as an average, adorable angel. Once, he had even helped a nice baby quokka recover from a flying accident.

But not even a kind person who had once helped a nice baby quokka recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Lee had in store today.

The sun shone like loving quokka, making Han calm. Han grabbed a magic table that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Han stepped outside and Lee came closer, he could see the nasty glint in his eye.

Lee gazed with the affection of 6087 delightful homeless hamsters. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Han looked back, even more calm and still fingering the magic table. "Lee, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with sparkly feelings, like two curvy, clean cat staring at a very hopeful barista, which had k-pop music playing in the background and two proud uncles serving to the beat.

Han studied Lee's beautiful hands and skinny arms. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Han in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Lee."

Lee looked happy, his emotions raw like a hot, heavy headphones.

Han could actually hear Lee's emotions shatter into 8682 pieces. Then the stupid academic hurried away into the distance.

Not even a cup of coffee would calm Han's nerves tonight.

THE END