hope ... karlnap unfinished ff

all he could do was hope.
      ☆...☆

karl had been told by the doctors that he only had a year left to live.
he decided to make the most of it, hanging out with his friends more often.
he could even tell his best friend, nick, he liked him.

orrr, maybe not.
     ☆...☆

nick noticed karl was acting a bit suspicious lately, participating in more games and making plans first.
nick had been friends with karl since grade school, he knew him quite well.
nick wanted to confront karl about it.

would he?
     ☆...☆

tws (will not put warnings on chapters): hospitalization, claustrophobia, sh, drugs, alcohol, swearing, blood, vomit, abuse.

--

all he could do was hope.

      ☆...☆

Karl seemed like a pretty normal dude at first glance, but in reality, he had just been told by his doctor that he only had approximately one year left to live. He didn't want to believe it.

It seemed so surreal.

A year left?

Karl texted Nick, his best friend.

      ☆...☆

You: yo sappy can i come over

pandas: ofc !!

You: be there in 10

     ☆...☆

Karl walked home from the hospital, putting on one of his happy playlists, doing his daily chores around the house quickly before going over to Nick's.

Karl had worn black Levi jeans and a white puffy long sleeve shirt with cute stars on it. His usual jewelry was paired with it too: his sun choker - a gift from Nick, a longer necklace with stars on it, and his favourite moon earrings.
He had also worn his black Converse. The laces were space themed too, small pins on them.

Very space themed.

He loved the outfit.

     ☆...☆

Karl walked two blocks from his house to Nick's.
He put his airpods in, listening to his hype playlist to get him ready for Nick's energy.

He was playing Normal People Things by Lovejoy. his friend, Wilbur, was in the band.
He liked their music, it was very Wilbur.

After three Lovejoy songs played, Karl arrived at Nick's house.

"Hey Karl!" Nick said, booting up the X-box.

"Hey!" Karl took off his shoes and sat on the couch, watching Nick.

****

not finishing since i kinda lost intrest :(