another silly prompt generator story

This one's hyunlix-

Two Kind Uncles Smiling to the Beat
A Short Story
by guessinq
Felix Lee was thinking about Hyunjin Hwang again. Hyunjin was a gentle painter with skinny hands and tall lips.

Felix walked over to the window and reflected on his magical surroundings. He had always loved grand Sunshine Café with its great, gentle garden. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel anxious.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a gentle figure of Hyunjin Hwang.

Felix gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a clever, hopeful, iced americano drinker with short hands and charming lips. His friends saw him as an afraid, anxious angel. Once, he had even helped a hot newborn kitten recover from a flying accident.

But not even a clever person who had once helped a hot newborn kitten recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Hyunjin had in store today.

The sunny teased like talking cats, making Felix relaxed. Felix grabbed a small phone that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Felix stepped outside and Hyunjin came closer, he could see the rich glint in his eye.

Hyunjin gazed with the affection of 633 caring different dogs. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Felix looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the small phone. "Hyunjin, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two forgotten, funkelplopping ferrets drinking at a very grateful birthday, which had k-pop music playing in the background and two kind uncles smiling to the beat.

Felix studied Hyunjin's skinny hands and tall lips. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Felix in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Hyunjin."

Hyunjin looked happy, his emotions raw like a kindly, kaleidoscopic knife.

Felix could actually hear Hyunjin's emotions shatter into 5096 pieces. Then the gentle painter hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of iced americano would calm Felix's nerves tonight.

THE END

BHAHHAHAAHAHAHA- WHAT-