the game we were all unknowingly playing

Villain jeongin, chan + seungmin au

----

There was a world they all lived in. A world inside a game. A world inside a world made from recycled materials that were thrown away and trashed. A world where everybody lived in peace. Until one frightful storm hit this world, and all of the communities went wild. Some resorting to violence.
Death threats, gang fights, just fights in general. Fights within communities. Fights over who eats and who doesn't, who lives and who dies, who fights and who doesn't.

Fighting was useless at this point. That's what the "Maniacs" wanted. The Maniacs, a group of extremely powerful gang members, took control over this whole entire world and each and every single person in it as well.
The Maniacs started with the weak, killing them off. The weaker people, more specifically kids, were forced to become stronger.
Because anybody could be apart of the Maniacs. Nobody knew who was in the gang and who wasn't. People who said that they were are most likely lying.

You couldn't believe anything anybody said or did. It was a "dog-eat-dog" world out there, so everybody had to fend for themselves. No relying on anybody, you could barely trust your own family at this point. Nothing could change that either.
It was a very sucky world to live in.

---

Lee Minho was an average student; average popularity, average grades, more or less a pretty average life.
He had a small group of friends that he hung out with most of the days in the week, and he was a part of a couple of clubs that he attended some days.
Minho was loved by all. He had a good life, but when something spread around the school, a rumour, it changed his life forever. 

___________________________

erm 🤓☝️
i dint wanna continue 5hjs so ima post it cuz its an okay start