sunshine for him // hyunlix

Lee Felix and Hwang Hyunjin were great friends, but when Hyunjin caught feelings for the aussie boy, Hyunjin had to constantly hold his hands back from reaching for Felix's, and the taller boy grew jealous of the people Felix talked to a lot. Hyunjin started thinking about Felix all the time, and his gaze would constantly fall on Felix and whatever he was doing at the time.

Hyunjin wanted to get rid of these feelings, but he didn't know how.

-------------------------------------------------

𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓳𝓲𝓷

Hyunjin was looking down at his phone, scrolling through all of the comments on his newest tiktok he had posted on his account, when suddenly out of nowhere he heard Felix's cute high pitch laugh, and he immediately looked up from his phone to see that Seungmin, Minho, and Jisung were tickling Felix and Felix had fallen off the couch that they were sitting on. Hyunjin suddenly felt his guts tangle and butterflies fluttering in his stomach.
Hyunjin had a small smile on his lips before he got up off the dark blue leather couch and left the room without telling anyone, and he went to the bathroom to talk to himself.

"Hyunjin you idiot, falling for Felix. He'll never like you back and you know it." Hyunjin harshly said to himself, having tears in his eyes and him being on the verge of crying.
Little did Hyunjin know that Bang Chan had quietly followed him and was standing in front of the door, listening in, sensing something was wrong with the red haired boy the moment he went to leave the room. 'Poor Hyunjin.' Bang Chan thought as he calmly walked away, a look of worry on his face. Bang Chan couldn't believe what he had just heard from him, the red-haired boy liking the other Aussie boy. It wasn't like Bang Chan didn't like the idea of them being together, Bang Chan personally thought they would look good together, but he would talk to him about it later.

Hyunjin came out of the bathroom ten minutes later. He had gone to his room straight after not even saying good night to the other boys. Hyunjin bolted up the stairs to his room that he, unfortunately, shared with the freckled blond named Lee Felix.

---

"You should go talk to Hyunjin. He's been pretty down lately." Bang Chan whispered, nudging Felix's shoulder a bit after helping him get off the floor after he got tackled and tickled by Changbin, Lee Know, and Han.
"Okay. I share a room with him so that'll be easy." Felix said, getting up of the couch and quietly going up the stairs, questioning why he got up so quickly and easily. But if Bang Chan asked you to do something for another member, you would do it, right?

So Felix pushed himself the rest of the way to his room that he shared with the red-haired boy whom he was going to go check up on.
"Knock knock, I'm coming in Hyunjin." Felix slowly opened the door and peered in. It was pitch black with just a little bit of light coming from Hyunjin's iPhone, which was hiding under so many blankets.
"Go away." Hyunjin said, forcing more blankets over his head to get away from the sunshine boy he loved the most.

But Felix stayed, turned on the lights and sat on his bed, across from the red heads, and softly waited for him to want to talk to Felix, which was clearly going to take a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------

𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡

It seemed like a normal day for Felix, but no. It wasn't going to be a normal day. It never was. Felix hopped out of his messy bed and folded the blankets neatly so he wouldn't have to do it later.
Felix changed out of his pajamas and into something he would wear around the house they all shared, he chose to wear dark blue comfortable leggings that kind of made his butt a little bit more defined, which he thought was cool, and a light pink sweater he had bought himself for his birthday.
Felix then walked to the bathroom and started the rest of his morning routine: brushing his hair, washing his face and putting on the slightest amount of makeup.
The blond boy could now start his day.

---

Felix walked down the stairs to the first floor of the house and sat down on the couch. Nobody else was awake, so he had the whole couch to himself.
Felix scrolled on tiktok for a bit until Changbin walked down the stairs, probably only to leave again to go to the gym. Changbin almost never stayed for breakfast since he was almost always at the gym at that time.
But Changbin sat next to Felix, and the blond looked at the brown haired boy next to him.
"Hey, lix. Why are you up so early?" Changbin asked, rubbing his eyes.
"I don't actually know."
"Ah, alright." Changbin then went to the kitchen to get an energy drink to get him ready to go to the gym.

---

All the members were now awake, and Felix was on his phone with a set of black headphones on. He was listening to Hyunjin's song he released called "ice.cream." He loved that song so much.

Hyunjin was sitting on the floor since he was playing uno with the rest of the group. He was currently winning. He loved uno for all the right reasons.

---

"UNO!" the redhead screamed while placing his last card down. The loud noise startled the blond, who paused his music and reluctantly took his headset off while questioning the other boy on why he was screaming.
Hyunjin responded with, "I won the game three times in a row!"
Both boys had smiles on their faces, Hyunjin's from winning a game, and Felix's because Hyunjin was smiling.

---

Jisung and Minho were getting mad because Hyunjin was winning, so they left the game.
Hyunjin won all the games that the two had played in.
Felix had the time of his life watching the match go on until Chan and Hyunjin were the only two left.
The blond had experience playing with the other Aussie, and it wasn't fun.
Hyunjin, to everyone's surprise, won the match between the two.

Felix wanted to know how he did it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

was gonna finish this but nah