Chapter :18 The Big Uneasy

Elena and Klaus were in her room sleeping in her bed. Elena feels a pair of eyes looking at her. She sees Klaus and smiles and says,

Elena: Good morning, Klaus.

Klaus (Kissing her): Good morning, love.

When they were about to kiss again, they heard the sound of construction. They groan and go outside the room to the balcony to see Elijah making renovations to the main room of the compound. Klaus shouts,

Klaus: Enough with all the racket.

Elijah (Seeing Klaus and Elena): Is there a problem, brother, sister?

Elena: Do we have a problem, Elijah? Yeah, we do. Stop the noise. NOW.

Klaus: Gentleman, please. I agreed to a general sprucing up, not a bloody 3 ring circus.

Elijah: Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of a century. Now you've might be content to live in squalor. I'm not.

Geniveve (Walking in the room): I agree with your brother, Klaus. It's a new era in the French quarter. This place could use a makeover.

Elena: Ok, what are you doing here?

Genivive: I'm here to talk to Elijah about the Fete des Benedictions. The feast of blessings. In the past, the members of the community offered witches gifts in exchange for blessings. We'd like to use it as a forum for introducing our young harvest girls to the society.

Elijah: So, your coven attempted to destroy my family and you held my siblings in an unspeakable torment. And you would like to throw a party for the witches?

Genivive: I made my amends with him. Why don't you take it over?

Saying this to Klaus, she leaves.

Klaus: Oh, don't be a stiff, Elijah. The tourists love a good festival. Besides, what better way to cement the solidary than a show of faith toward a one-time enemy.

Elijah: A one-time enemy, who Elena hates. And you know what she does to people she hates.

Elena: Elijah is right. I hate her. She was hooking up with the guy I'm in love with.

Klaus smiled at her. Elijah looked at them and said,

Elijah: What exactly have I missed?

The couple look at each other and then at him,

Elena: We were basically together the whole party, and you didn't notice it?

They hold each other's hands. Elijah looks at their hands and says,

Elijah (Smiles): You both are together now. Well, it was about time. And you should be a little more interested in the mother of your other child.

Klaus: So, she's the reason behind these so-called renovations. Elijah, the truth is the mothers of my children are werewolf royalty. They're far safer there then with us. Don't worry, I will get her here at the time of the birth. No child of mine will be born in a swamp. And as for Elena, she was here for the little witch first, but now is here for me. Aren't you, my love?

Elena: Yeah. You know he got you there, Elijah. You're in love with Hales. Everyone can see it. Well except my sister. Well, I got to go, and call Hales. Bye, Klaus. Bye my hopefully soon- to- be- brother-in -law.

Klaus laughs while Elijah looks at them giving a look that says, " Are you for real?"

Elena was at the festival watching the harvest girls except Davina getting treated like princesses. This made her very angry. She was about to go and talk to Genivive when,

Elijah: Whatever you're about to do, please think about it, sister.

She turns to see Klaus, Elijah and Hayley. Klaus puts a hand on her back to calm her down. He knew that she was really mad and was going to do something crazy. Elena and Hayley exchanged a look and the Mikaelson siblings noticed it. Suddenly Genivive, Monique and the other Harvest scream. They see towards the girls to see half of the gifts becoming snakes. Elena, Hayley and Klaus chuckle while Elijah looks at Elena.

Elena: The bitches deserved it. No one hurts my sisters and live. No one.

Elijah leaves from there and the werewolf sisters smirk at each other.

Klaus: Well, I was impressed.

And he kisses his girlfriend.

Hayley: Ok, Lena. Kiss your boyfriend at home. Our sister needs us. Come, now.

Elena and Hayley follow Davina who goes down the stage and they run into Josh. They talk to him when Klaus comes there and takes Josh to the public. He makes a speech and gives Davina a gift. Davina refuses it, but when he says he pardons Josh, she takes it.

Davina: Just because I take your gift and that you're dating my sister doesn't mean that I forgive you. I still hate you for killing mom.

Hayley and Elena look at her in shock.

Hayley: The bitch left the two of you and Elle like you guys were trash, D.

Elena: How can you blame him for killing Isobel? I was sad about it, but she left us and Elle.

Hayley: You know, we thank him for killing her.

The sisters were arguing in a corner of the room. And Klaus and Elijah were just looking at them from a distance. That is when they hear the drums and a man says,

The man: Happy Fete des benedictions. We have a message from Marcel Gerard.

They slit their wrists. While Elijah tries to control the vampires who were ready to attack, the lights went out. Klaus and Elijah yelled at the same time,

Klaus: Elena

Eiljah: Hayley

The lights turn back on. the boys go and help Hayley and Elena who were rubbing their baby bump. Hayley sees something on the wall and says,

Hayley: Guys, look.

It was written "There will be no peace" in blood in the wall.

Elena: The next time I see Marcel, he will be dead.
Elijah leaves from there and goes to Marcel's.
Hayley: Did you know about his deal with our pack?

Elena: What are you talking about?
Klaus (Warns Hayley) : Hayley, don't.

Hayley tells Elena about Klaus and the werewolves' deal. She look at him and Elena says,

Elena: I'm coming with for you for tonight.

Klaus: Elena, listen...

Elena: I'll meet you at the Bayou, Hales. I have a friend whose uncle is about to die, and I need to meet her. Been a long time since we talked.

Saying so Elena leaves to meet Cami. Or so Klaus thought. She was waiting for Hayley right outside the party. When Hayley came out she saw Elena waiting for her.
Hayley; You know why I told you that, right?

Elena: Yeah. I made a decision. I will make him a good person one day. You know not this mean person, who does everything for his own reason.

Hayley; Lena, I didn't mean to create any problems between you two.

Elena: No, you didn't. He just needs to learn to grow the hell up. Plus, I wanted to see what it is to live in the Bayou. You talk about it a lot so.

Hayley: But, what about Cami?

Elena: He doesn't know this but, we talk everyday.

They sister make their way to the Bayou. They werewolves except Oliver welcome her. They have a great night. The girls even feel the babies kick. Elena and Jackson even end up bonding. Unknown to them Elijah was watching them. Elijah saw how happy the girls were.