Chapter 11

"Pass me the rock!" (Y/N) yelled as Little Foot used his rock to throw the rock to her as she used her strong head to roll it against the ground as Spike, Ducky and Petrie chased her.

"Pass it to Cera, (Y/N)!" Sakyo yelled with a giggle as he ran next to Little Foot. Cera then hit the rock quite far.

"I got it!" Little Foot yelled.

"No, me got it!" Petrie landed on the ground next to the small rock as he tried to kick it with his very small foot, but it cramped and he groaned, now laying on his back. "Ow!"

"Go, Spike!" Ducky yelled as Spike leaped and landed his belly onto the rock. "Did you get it, Spike? Did you? Huh?" He then stood up as Ducky saw that the rock was completely crushed under him. Ducky giggled. "Yep, yep, yep! You got it!"

"I found another one! I found another one!" Cera yelled as flew the other one into the air and it rolled down a hill as Little Foot chased it, only for a larger foot to stop it, causing the Long Neck to stop in his tracks. He looked up to see Hyp, Mutt and Nod.

"Hi, Hyp! Can we have our rock back please?" Little Foot asked politely as Hyp picked it up and held it by his head.

"Your rock!? Who said it was your rock!?" Hyp yelled, now holding the rock to his body.

"Yeah, who said it was your rock, huh!? Who said!? Who said!?" Nod yelled back, pretty much copying his Boss.

"Oh, uh, yeah!" Mutt smiled, thinking he did a good job.

"Well, gee... We were just playing with it." Little Foot explained.

"So give it back, Hyp!" Cera was now angry as she took a step forward.

"But I didn't hear you say "please"." Hyp mocked and he now leaned forward towards her.

"That's back I didn't!" Cera yelled and growled loudly as Hyp growled back.

"Hey, maybe we can all play together!" Little Foot suggested. (Y/N) was standing in front Sakyo since she could tell he was getting angry.

"What do you think guys?" Hyp asked his companions. "Wanna play with these... BABIES!?" He now mocked since he and the other two were bigger than the group of seven. They all gasped.

"Babies!? Who is he calling babies!?"

"Us!?"

"Hmph! Me no baby! Me big!" Petrie took a deep breath making himself look bigger.

"Yeah! Big baby!" Hyp poked his stomach, making the Flyer spit out all the air he had gathered up, now sat on Spike's back. The bullies all laughed at this.

"Me no like them!" Petrie crossed his wings and looked away, now angry.

"Me neither! I'll show them!" Cera got low, moving her feet against the ground, ready to charge.

"Cera!"

"I'm busy!" She then charged at the three as they easily dodged, causing her to run into the bush behind them.

"Try and get us!" Hyp laughed.

"Yeah! Try!" Nod smirked and Sakyo then growled lowly, but suddenly the ground started to shake.

"It's uh... Earthshake!" They all yelled and screamed.

"Rocks fly?" Petrie was confused.

"Flying rocks!" Hyp yelled as the three ran off in fear.

A massive flying rock crashed in the Mysterious Beyond, making rocks fall into the valley as the group all ran to find their families.

"Daddy!" Cera yelled.