we got this.

After about twenty minutes of walking they decided to take a break and sit on a bench they saw near by. "Do you think they will come looking for us?" Dani asked her brother. "Maybe not right away, but eventually yes." She sighed and threw her head back.

After 5 minutes of sitting down they got back up and continued their walk to the hotel. It was getting pretty late so they picked up their speed, the area the were in was quite dark and somewhat sketchy.

Once they arrived at the hotel and checked in they went up to their room and threw their bags on the beds. Dani pulled out her phone "im gonna look for jobs near by, we don't have much money so your gonna have to find a job as well. " Jax nodded and headed to the shower.

While dani was scrolling she found something that sparked her interest. She sat up a bit and pressed her back against the headboard. She read through and smiled.

Once Jax walked out of the bathroom dani immediately told him what she had found. "-It sounds so cool! We would get to work in a satanic church!" Jax thought for a moment. "What would we be doing?" He asked as he sat next to her. "So we could either be a cook or a maid." She smiled widely at him "-your amazing at cooking Jax! You should be the chef! I'll be a maid."

"Okay sounds good to me. When's the soonest we can interview?" He asks and dani looks at her phone. "Tomorrow at 10:00 so we should get up early to get dressed."

Jax went to his bed and dani got up to go shower. She got some night clothes from her bag and then got in. She sighed peacefully when the hot water hit her back, it was a nice relief from what happened today.

Once she got out, she got dressed and walked out to get her toothbrush from her bag and she sees that Jax is sleeping so she is extra quiet so she doesnt wake him.

She brushed her teeth and brushed her shoulder length black hair and then headed to her bed. She got under the covers and plugged her phone in and set an alarm for 8:00AM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dani groaned as the alarm blared in her ear. She grabbed her phone and shut the alarm off and got up to brush her teeth and hair. Once she finished she woke up Jax and he did the same.

Dani grabbed a black and green striped sweater and a black skirt with black tights. She put on her Mary Jane's and white flared socks.

She put her hair in a low bun (she has bangs as well) and left two strips of hair out.

Jax got dressed in black jeans and a simple dark red sweater, his black medium (on the shorter side) length hair was brushed out and he had on his black boots.

Once they were all dressed dani grabbed her phone and they headed out and she put on her GPS. The Church was 30 minutes away by walking, the time was 9:00 so they should be there in time.

After walking for a while the saw this huge Gothic Victorian esque church in the distance. It was huge and the most gorgeous thing dani thinks she's ever had the privilege of laying her eyes on.

They made their way towards it and they both felt themselves getting more nervous as they walked on the cobblestone path leading to the church.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

604 words! Hope you enjoy this chapter, I had some motivation and wrote it longer than the others!:)