a new start.

Dani looked over to her twin and took a deep breath before lifting her hand to knock on the door. She took a few steps back as they waiting for someone to answer.

After a few seconds they heard the door opening, an old women with Grey hair opened the door and greeted them.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The lady asked. "Uhm, me and my brother here were looking for a job and we were hoping to be able to work here?" She hummed and widened the door "follow me" she started, "-my name is sister imperator, I run this church and once we finish talking I'll show you around." She started walking and the twins followed behind her. They stopped in front of a big oak door with a metal nameplate on it that read 'sister imperator'

"Have a seat." She motioned for them to sit in the two chairs in front of her desk, which they obeyed. "There's a few things we must go over first. Do you guys know anything about this church?" They both shook their heads "no maam we do not." She hummed. "Well, before we accept you both, I need to know what exactly your looking for." Jax and dani looked at each other for a moment "well, we are looking for a good paying job because we don't really have a place to stay currently." Jax spoke. "You guys don't have a home?" Sister imperator raised her eyebrows. "No maam we do not, we had no choice but to leave our home." Dani said, frowning slightly.

"We have some extra rooms, so we could provide you a place to stay if you do work here. Which jobs caught your eye?" Jax and dani looked at each other once again, smiling. "You guys can provide us a place to stay?!" Dani said excitedly, sister imperator simply nodded. "That's perfect! I was hoping to me a maid and Jax was hoping to be a chef." She said with a smile. "Well thats just perfect, nobody was willing to take those job because of what it required. I will take you guys to meet the ghouls when we finish talking." Jax and dani looked confused "ghouls?" They said at the same time. "My apologies, I forgot you guys don't know. It is perfectly fine if you don't want to take the job after this, we could still provide you a place to stay if you accept being a sister or brother of sin. The ghouls are nonhuman creatures from hell that we have summoned to work with us, I assure you they mean no harm."

"Nonhuman? Like actually not human? I mean I'm down to meet them but, ghouls really exist?" Jax said surprised. "Yes, ghouls exist." Sister imperator looked at dani "do you also want to meet the ghouls and still be a maid?" She shook her head up and down, still in shock. "Perfect! So, you two will be working for the ghouls and papa IV, you'll meet papa IV soon enough."

She got up and motioned for the twins to follow her, and they did. She led them to a door which led to the basement. It was pretty dark but once they got down the stairs sister imperator flipped a switch at the bottom of the staircase.

They were walking for a good minute, but a few turns later they stopped at a door. They heard music coming from inside and dani and Jax looked confused 'music?' There was no lyrics, just the instruments. Dani smiled softly to herself as sister imperator knocked loudly on the door, which made the music abruptly stop. After a moment the door had opened and there behold, a very tall... ghoul?.. with a masked that made them look sorta like a bug, and a tail softly swishing behind them. The ghoul had an all black outfit on and no shoes, with drumsticks in their hand.

"Oh hello sister! Is everything okay?" The ghoul said with a strong Australian accent. "Yes everything is okay, we have got you guys a maid and a chef! I would like to introduce everyone." She smiled softly as the tall ghoul widened the door for the three of them to walk in.

Dani was nervous, she didn't expect the ghouls to look how they did, or for there to even be nonhuman beings in this church.

"Hello ghouls! These two will be your new chef and maid, introduce yourselfs and be nice, I'll be right back I have to find papa IV." Everyone nodded and as she left the room all he ghouls eyes were on the twins, and to be completely honest they were kinda scared. Immediately a much smaller ghouls ran off their little stage and up to the twins. She held out her hand for the to shake "im sunshine! It's gonna be so nice to finally have a chef and maid, we've been waiting for a while!" Dani and Jax shook her hand and smiled. "I'm Jax, this is my sister, dani." He pointed at his twin.

Two other girl ghouls walked up to them, and shook their hands "im cumulus! It's nice to meet you guys!" She smiled widely "im cirrus. It'll be nice having the two of you around." The taller ghoulette said as she smiled.

The taller ghoul that had let them in walked up to them and shook their hands "im mountain."

Another ghoul walked up to them and shook their hands, he was tall but not as tall as mountain was. "I'm swiss! It's nice to have you guys!" He said as another ghoul came up beside him, he was just as tall as him but slightly more muscular. "I'm aether!" He said with a smile. "It's so nice to meet all of you! You all seem very nice! Though I dint expect there to be so many of you guys" swiss chuckled slightly "There's two more-" He pointed towards the stage at two other ghouls, one with his arms crossed and he looked very angry, even with his mask on dani could tell he was pissed. Then there was another one who was just sitting there with his bass "-the angry one is sodo, he's pissed because his guitar was acting up and not working correctly" he said with a slight laugh "and the other one is rain, he's sorta shy, but very sweet I assure you."

After getting all introduced, they talked for a while, while waiting for sister imperator to get back. They got to know each other better and joked around together.

1106 words!! This chapter is long but I'm sorry If it's shitty, I didn't really proofread and I ran out of ideas towards the end but I wanted the twins to meet the ghouls so 🤷‍♀️ I hope you guys like it! If you have any ideas for the next chapter please comment them!