Introductions and Request Form

Hello everybody and WELCOME to my Yellowstone book! If you're new here and new to my work: I'm so glad to see you here and I want to genuinely thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here! If you're here because you've read my Marvel work: thank you so much for being here,  your support of me as I take on this new endeavor means the absolute world to me! 

Here's a quick rundown for those of you who don't know me (and a boring refresher if you do). My name is Linds, and I've had a passion for writing for as long as I can remember. I started my first book on a dare from an old friend and things just really took off from there! That book went on to surpass my expectations and wildest dreams: it currently has almost 600K reads and continues to blow my mind. I'm so grateful for that book but I'm also grateful to have any one of you reading my work. I'm honestly grateful to have your attention.

With my writing, I have only one goal: to entertain my readers by creating content that they can not only relate to but content that truly immerses them into the world of the characters they love and are reading about. 

I do take requests and I love writing the things that you guys want to see! I love being able to bring your unique ideas to life for you and I would hate to miss out on any of these fun, collaborative opportunities! So if you would like to submit a request, please follow the format listed below by submitting it to my inbox so that I can ensure I don't miss your request! (I do check the comments on my stories as much as I can, and try to reply but it's easy for things to get skipped over that way!)

REQUEST FORM

I do not need to know names or ages or hair and eye color or height etc. I like to keep my stories "neutral" because then anyone can read them and this just makes them more personal for the reader! I like taking your ideas and running with them, but I want to write content that everyone can enjoy and relate to instead of making it geared only to one person since this is an X-reader story!

Please submit a prompt to me! This is really important because just saying I want you to write me an "Imagine with fluff" does not give me a lot to go on, or any info about what you want to see! If you have at least one idea that I can workaround, it's going to make your request a lot easier to write!

You MUST INBOX ME your request/prompt. When requests are left in the comments it makes it hard for me to find them, or go back to them if I need to. By inboxing me we can chat about ideas, and I will always be easily able to find your request so that I can work on making your vision happen for you!

A/N: Sorry this was so long but thank you for being here! Happy reading my friends.

XOXO, -L