A New Friend

Mia
I walked into the coffee shop close to GEH and ran into Anastasia having lunch with a guy and her security was sitting with them, mine usually sits close by me but they hate my friends so they won't sit with me. I decide to ask if I can join them and they if course won't say no to me. She introduces me to Jose Rodriquez Jr and Dana Lawson her security person and Warren who I already know from seeing him at GEH. Thomas knows them and both Anastasia and Jose jr. We start chatting about things and then the topic of work comes up and when I told them I don't work they asked me why not?

Jose Jr
Mia definitely needs to start using her degree in culinary sciences and start working as a chef. I told her to put in applications and get started working at what she trained to do. I told her I knew a few places looking for people who were trained as a chef or just the degree. I gave her my number and she took Anastasia's as well. She gave us her number as well. I am moving into a nice apartment between Ariana and Anastasia, just not very big, but I don't need much. Kate and Ethan both moved into separate apartments mikes from each other. Ethan still lives in the Portland apartment and he found two new roommates. He visits every weekend and sees Ariana if they can get together.

Anastasia
As we are talking Kate Kavanagh arrives and joins us in our lunch break. I watch as her perfectly manicured nails checks through the menu. She orders her food and starts asking me questions about my mother. I shut that down quickly. Then the others ask her what's going on in her latest sexicapades? I almost choke on my drink. Her face turns pink even under all that make up.

Kate
After trying my best to get information about Carla Morton Anastasia's dead mother I get shut down and asked about my recent sexcapades. I felt my face turn pink and changed the subject, well I tried to. Hell the way Ethan is seeing Ariana Steele we might be in laws soon. I start talking to Mia about the latest fashions and I know that Jose and Anastasia don't know much about high fashion, well I thought they didn't, boy was I wrong. Soon Anastasia and Jose jr have to go back to work. I see them followed by Dana and Warren. Mia and her security are left alone with me. I asked her if she is dating anyone and she isn't at this point in time.

Mia
Kate asks me about my dating life and I tell I am not dating right now. I ask her if she is dating, but I know the answer to this question. She has a reputation for hitting and quitting like Elliott used to have until he started dating Belinda Moore. They are definitely monogamous and we think they might be getting married soon. That makes a lot of my friends mad. We talk a little more and she tries to get more information on Anastasia and Ariana's mother and I shut her down by telling her I needed to meet a few friends in ten minutes. I get up and security pays the bill for everyone and we leave.

Kate
I can't get any information on Carla Morton. It is like she ceased to exist after she died. I can't get anything on her. Stephen Morton however has a long list of things on him. He's a scumbag. Ariana tells me she knows nothing about her mother and doesn't want to talk about her because there is nothing she can tell me. I get up and head back to my cubicle at Kavanagh Media. I bump into someone as I am walking down the street a young brunette that I swore it was a Steele, but this one is years younger and looks lost. She asks me a question that peaks my interest. Where is GEH located and tell her, but ask her why? Daisy Adams is her name and she just turned 18 and looking for her family. She tells me she was left in the hospital by her mother after her mother's lover killed her father Bob Adams. Her uncle adopted her. I wish her luck and go my merry way as she heads to GEH. Good luck getting in there. I start thinking about who works at GEH and Ariana and Anastasia comes to mind of people who looks like her.

Daisy Adams
I get to GEH and look around the lobby and see the receptionist and ask her for the Steele's if they are around. She looks at me and calls someone. Suddenly two men in black followed by two petite brunettes. I am taller by nearly a foot than these ladies. I pull out my birth certificate and ID and show it to the person that starts talking first. I show them my birth mother's name and date of birth Bob Adams was my father William his brother adopted me after Carla left me in the hospital my biological father was murdered by her lover. Can't hardly believe the story myself. But William told me everything on my 18th birthday. It coincided with getting my high school diploma. They call someone and soon I am following them to what looks like a security office.

Ray
I can't believe that I am hearing that an 18 year old showed up at GEH looking for Anastasia and Ariana Steele. She told them that Carla was her mother and her lover killed her husband at the time she gave birth to her and deserted her in the hospital. Now that I can believe. I ask her to have a DNA test taken and she agrees to it. Soon we are on the phone to a mobile lab to collect the DNA samples. I ask her where she is staying and she's staying at the Heartbreak Hotel in an Elvis room.