PSYCHO MAFIA BEST-FRIEND - JIMIN VERSION

parents - amazing , studies- slayed , friends- a lot , bestfriend - adorable 

life was perfect , or so you thought ............

present :

you were brought back from your thoughts when you heard him call your name. 

"y/n?" .........you dragged your eyes all the way from the notes in front of you to the owner of the voice. 

the cheerful look on his face , as always, snatched away all your worries

the cheerful look on his face , as always, snatched away all your worries ." what's wrong y/nnie?" he asked ,in a cute voice with an adorable pout on his face.  "nothing jimin-ah"   

"Oh come on........stop lying to me. the frown  on your face yells y/n ,  I'm screwed , that's what it says " he said .........since he was your best-friend ..hiding stuff from him has never been an option  .....you smiled at how  transparent you were in front of him ." I'm just stressed about my future jimin ..........the college i want to be enrolled at is costly " you said ,admitting .

"oh come on ...... don't you have too much time ?" he sighed disappointed  on the cause of your worry . "anyways, meet me on the cherry blossom tree at 4 today ........i have something important to tell you "

AT 4: 

standing, you were waiting for jimin........what was so important ? he couldn't say it then and there? why choose a place as special as this? ............... special? yes .........this place was special..............this is where you first met him and became friends 10 years ago ...........you guys were 8 back then , funny how time flies so quickly .................

your thoughts were interrupted  with a soft pat on your shoulder .......you turned around to see jimin ..... looking as handsome as ever .

but no matter how handsome he looked , he never made your heart skip a beat

but no matter how handsome he looked , he never made your heart skip a beat .......why ? because he was just like a brother to you . you went on and hugged him ......that's when you noticed him carrying some flowers and  chocolates ..........you were getting hints , putting all the pieces together, you hoped he wasn't going to confess to you...... but nobody could be so lucky..........