PRANK - SUGA VERSION

Ripped off from all you're clothes ,you had just experience  one hell off a night  ..............there was only one thing going on in your mind ............."i shouldn't have pranked him "

yesterday :

Feeling bored , you decided to scroll off some videos to kill time ...............kill time? yes since you had to wait for him..............Min Yoongi, your one heck of a boyfriend, filthy rich and handsome ............he was nice but only to you ............ people's  blood ran cold upon his sight ........girls drooled over him ...........

The only thing that made you wonder suspicious stuff about him was his mysterious job

The only thing that made you wonder suspicious stuff about him was his mysterious job ...........he never revealed the  job ,doing which he filled your belly...... but since you were the understanding type .........you let it off the hook..

Currently you were bored af and scrolling through youtube , trying to find something of your interest ...............just then a "hickey prank " video popped out of nowhere gathering all of your attention............curious you clicked on it and watched the whole video...............after a few minutes you got the whole point, how the girl had put fake makeup   on her skin to be shown as a hickey and pranked her boyfriend ................an idea popped inside your head .........."why don't i do this? it would be fun .......wouldn't it ?"...............

after a mental battle with your subconscious mind , you decided to prank yoongi................you had never pranked him and it would be funny to see his reaction ...........so you got off the couch , towards your dressing table and put on some makeup so it looked like a hickey. 

after 30 minutes :

You were startled when the doorbell rang im-patiently  , proving how restless yoongi was today ............stalking past the living room you opened to see the love of your life tired and exhausted .

stalking past the living room you opened to see the love of your life tired and exhausted

"oh my god .........such a long day I've had and you manage to take all my exhaustion just with a smile .........how do you do that sweetheart?" he asked wrapping his arms around you  and slowly pecking your lips ..you giggled as you got off his hold "let me go get some water for you " ..........he chuckled at your fading figure "the things i'd do to her " he thought .............. you dashed off towards the kitchen only to return with the glass.