OBSESSION - SEOKJIN VERSION

y/n was like a dream child for her parents ............ top of her class, obedient, beautiful  and a loving ,bubbly kid , maybe that's why her parents loved her dearly ............and maybe that's why she was a victim for a deadly ..........unhealthy ............obsession .

PRESENT :

y/n had just got out of her last class, when he approached her . Kim Seokjin , a top model , the heartthrob of the whole campus, he had a way with ladies, his main talent was sweeping girls off their feet ......... he was tall with broad shoulders ,  handsome face  and a cold  personality.

Since his father was a mafia and technically owned the school, he bossed around with nobody even daring to oppose him

Since his father was a mafia and technically owned the school, he bossed around with nobody even daring to oppose him . currently he had approached y/n with only one thought in his mind........mine and only mine  ..........but y/n was unaware of it ...........since she was a sweet innocent soul she greeted him happily.

"hey.........how can I help you Jin?"  she said with a gleeful smile on her face .......it was turning him on .............how hard he was trying not to fuck her then and there ..............it took every part of him to control himself..........  "oh the things I'd do to you " he said more like a whisper ......."sorry?" she asked since she couldn't hear him ......"nothing " ........even though he said nothing ......this man was giving her the creeps ......y/n was innocent but this man gave more than the hints required to be cautious ."oh o-ok ..then I'll get going .........have a nice day" ....with that she took off running  towards her friend group ...........

    he chuckled seeing her run away ......... he pictured her , under him , begging for mercy , while he took her in every possible way a man can take  a woman.........."just you wait sweetheart you'll be mine.........soon .......just you wait "  he whispered as he turned around and glared at everybody who thought of it as a rare event .............Kim Seokjin approaching a girl was  strange   ...........but little did they know he was stranger than they knew.......  

___________________________________________________

It was currently night-time , it was pitch darkness outside as y/n was returning from her part-time job ..............her colleague was unavailable at the moment and y/n had  happily accepted to take his shift ...........if only she knew what was coming for her ............

walking down the street , y/n decided to take an alleyway .......it was a shortcut and she was hungry af so why not? ........ as she turned to walk towards the alley ........she heard footsteps behind her ................it was late night and she was all alone in an alley .......... this was not going to end nicely.........  gathering all the courage inside her ......she turned around ..........only to be met with those dark orbs ........