12: Someone took spying classes.

~??? Location, ~

°???'s pov°

"Alright, he failed to do what was in the email, and instead got CLOSER TO HER?" Said one

"Yeah, that's kinda sad, those cameras cost half a fortune, if you want I can sell more stuff to pay-" Said another

"Ay- No need- the cam won't last forever we need a new item to implant this one in." Said one.

"At least we got 2 makout scenes to expose to the school, we need him as a slave..." Said two.

"Alright do your thing babe" said one

"Tomorrow, before school" said two

"Mhm" Mystery one gave mystery 2 a kiss on the lips.

~Before school 8:30~

°Jake's pov°

Woke up and got ready for school, and all the way from home to school I was thinking about last night's kiss... I would love to do that again... And again and again...

But my thoughts were interrupted by an annoying high pitch voice.

"Oh Jake~" That was Zoey calling for me

"What do you want bitch?" I said sternly approaching the blonde haired girl, next to her was the black haired girl who betrayed me, Lia.

"Look at these" she said with a large and evil grin. She showed me footage from last night.

"Oh? You and Drew are stalkers now. I get it" I said totally not worried

"Unless you want to be exposed, break up with her and leave the club, it's so simple." She said raising a brow then Lia added

"Never speak to them ever again after that" 

"Pfft send it already I'm waiting." I said walking off when I saw Hailey walking past me

"Hey princess!"

"Hey pudding!" She said holding my hand, I noticed that Zander was behind us both. I just said hi and no reply.

"What's up with him?" I whisper

"He's just tired he hasn't slept, he felt bad for you" she replied, and suddenly a shoe came flying towards Hailey's head, and I stopped it before it hit.

"WHY DID YOU STOP IT JERK?" Said Liam holding the other pair of the shoe.

"What-" Hailey said. I three the shoe back at her and it hit her head. She fell on her guilty ass.

°Zander's pov°

Hailey started laughing like crazy. And Jake just held her hand tighter.

He's a good guy, why didn't I notice that before shouting at Hailey, before beating up Jake.

"Hey Jake? I'm sorry for beating you up." I said

"Zander, it's ok. Everyone gets mad sometimes, I understand." He replied with a smile

"Why didn't you hit back?" I asked. Why didn't he? I mean... It's only fair.

"Well Zander, even if we might never get along it's not right to hit you. If you're friends with, Hailey, Milly, Sean or any other of my friends you're also a friend of mine."

This man, this man is the definition of nice....

~Break, 9:42~