Help me

SOFIE

"get out of here" my mother whispered. "what? no, mom I can't leave you here alone with him" I panicked.
"you have to get out of here, please Sofie" she said

"but, what if he's going to harm you again".

"Don't worry about me, little bean" she tried to stay calm for me, but I knew she was afraid of my father.
My mother, Janette has been through hell ever since  she got married to my father 23 years ago. She once told me that she will die if she ever try to run away.

My parents were like a perfect couple whenever they were in public. of couse my father, Michael wanted to look like an amazing husband. Such a cruel man. I never truly knew what his job was, I never believed he only worked as a CEO.

This is how it always been, ever since I was just a little girl. I'm 21 and still lives with my family. My father forced my older sister to marry a very rich man. just for their reputation. I haven't heard from her since last year, when she got married. whenever I mentioned her in front of my father, he looses he temper and he even punish me sometimes for it. He was cruel.

I got up, took my jacket, and sneaked out of the backdoor, so my father won't notice me. I tried to call my best and only friend, Nouria.

"pick up, please"
"Hey, Sof" she finally picked up.
"Nouria, I need your help" I said with a shacking voice.
"Sof, breathe girl. What's going on? Is he drunk again?" She was the only girl there for me, i'm from a very wealthy family, many people were fake to my face and only used me. But not Nouria, she is my childhood friend, she knows everything about me and even about my family.

"Yes, my mom said it'd be better if I stay away from him for a few days" I tried to breathe.
"Come home to me. Luke is on a mission, so i'm alone home"

I ended  the call and called after an uber.

I waited for around an hour, I was so pissed, since its pretty dark now and there's merely any cars that drives by at this hour.

finally the uber decided to show up, gosh. "why were you so late huh? do you really think I have time for this?" I bursted out. I guess I shouldn't have said that. He turned around and looked directly at me. He was definitely older than 40. He had tattoos all around his neck. He looked kinda...creepy.

"To where? little kitten" He said eyeing me up and down. I was wearing a short black dress. great timing. "Don't fucking call me that, you asshole" I yelled at him. I was already very mad at my father and now him.

He suddenly turned around and started the car. fuck.

"WHAT THE? STOP THE CAR" but he kept driving faster and faster. What should I do? think Sof. THINK. Oh lord help me.