Dark night

NOURIA

I was so worried for Sofie, she had been through so much and it was all her fathers fault. But Sofie is not innocent either. My father works with Michael, so I have seen him many times. Every time he saw me he would look at me in a very inappropriate way. I knew that man hides a lot of dangerous things.

My boyfriend, Luke is on a mission today, he's in mafia. He works for his boss, Dante
Everyone is afraid of him, they call him THE DEVIL. I never understood why though, i've seen him once when Luke introduced me to him. He was tall, muscular, dark haired and his aura was very dark. He was very hot, I can't lie. Luke and Dante seem to be very close friends. He once told me that Dante saved his life.

Suddenly I got a text from Sofie...

"Nouria, fuck help me! I think the uber driver is trying to kidnap me!"

"girl be so for real, that won't work on me, btw let's drink tonight" I texted her back. Sofie is the type of girl who jokes a lot about dangerous stuff.
I went to the kitchen to fill some champagne, I had a lot of work recently. I just wanted a chill night alone by myself, I guess I wont be all alone after all.

After 5 minutes I got a call...
"NOURIA NOURIA" Sofie screamed very loud. My heart dropped, I immediately stood up and said "Sofia can you hear me??? what's going on Sof?!" after a few seconds she yelled again
"NOURIA PLEASE HELP ME" She continued to cry out loud.
"Wait and see what i'll do to you little kitten" I heard a mans voice. I was speechless. I tried to fight the urge to cry.
*SCREAMS* she hung up.

fuck fuckfuckfuck FUCK.

"What should I do?!" I was panicking so badly

Luke, yes I should call him. He's in the mafia, so it won't be difficult for him to crash the fucker down.

"LUKE" I cried out. "Yes, princess. what happened? are you harmed?" he said worried. I could barely speak. "just please answer me, princess, please" He tried to calm me down.

"It's not me but Sofie. Luke, please save her. The uber driver kidnapped her" I kept crying out loud."What? okay, listen princess. calm down. I promise Dante and I will find her as soon as possible" he said

"please hurry up" I said and hung up.