forgive me

Dante

"I looked at Sofie's background, and there's nothing new honestly" Luke said looking at the papers in his hand. I leaned my head back on my office chair closing my eyes.
"I keep hurting her.." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Don't get mad mate, but honestly this time i'm on Sofie's side. How can you hurt her like that, just because she sneaked out with her friends once?!"
I opened my eyes and looked dead in his eyes.
" I haven't forgot that Nouria took a part in it, but since you're my friend I won't do anything to her"
His gaze darkened

"But I don't know man, there's just something about her, that makes me feel something" I said.
I took a sip from my whiskey
"Are you in love?" Luke said both confused and mad?
"I can't say no" Luke gasped
"dude, that can't be love. You can't hurt her both mentally and PHYSICALLY and then tell her you love her" He stood up angrily.

"I think it'll be better if you divorce her and let her go" I stood up facing him
"And why are you so mad about it?" I looked at him confused.
He looked down didn't know what to say, he grab his neck, sweating. I harshly grabbed him by his tie, pushing him against the wall

"Are you...failing for her?" He widened his eyes
"Dante, calm down. I never said something like that" He said trying to breathe
"No, you didn't but your eyes and body language did" He stood there not saying anything
"SPEAK" I screamed at his face

"I can't control my feelings" He forcefully pushed me away, almost causing me to fall down.

"YES, IM IN LOVE WITH SOFIE, I HAVE KNOWN HER FOR YEARS NOW. I KNOW I CAN TREAT HER BETTER" what?
I punched him in the face.

"What about Nouria,HUH? How can you be in love with your girlfriends best friend, AND your best friends WIFE" I punched him once again.
"You never considered her as your wife anyway, Dante i'm telling you, leave Sofie" I keep punching him.

Sofie

It's been a few weeks since we sneaked out. since Dante hurt me. I don't know if i'll ever be able to forgive him for what he did. But lately he's been speaking more gently and respected my space.
But I won't fall for it.

I'm home alone again, Dante went to his office this morning and he'll be home anytime soon. I was eating ice cream in the kitchen when Dante appeared outta nowhere. I looked up at him, he took his jacket off and walked over to me, he took the first aid kit and started to clean my wound, that he made, that day.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked softly, he finished and kissed my forehead

"Cause you're my wife after all" His wife? he never considered me as his wife.

"Dante" I called him softly. He looked at me with soft eyes
"Where's my sister? I agreed to marry you to save my sister, now tell me where is she" I sobbed, his eyes darkened

"I don't know" he said coldly. I stood up, walked towards him, standing right in front him.

" What do you mean you don't know!" I raised my voice. "its simple as it is, Sofie. I don't know where she is." he said loudly, trying to control his anger.
He tricked me.
"But I will find her" He put his hand on my shoulder and continued
"But you have to help me, sweetheart" I looked at him confused

"Who did your sister get married to? and do you think she changed her surname to her husbands?"
I missed her so much, I try to hold back my tears
"I-I never saw her husband, my father never allowed me to see him for some reason"
I sobbed
"It's okay, tell me everything you know. And I'll promise you to find her for you, okay?" I instantly nodded.

"They forced her to get married to "protect" her" I said, Dante helped me to sit down on the chair
"protect her from what, Sofie?" I panicked, I can't tell him.
"Dante please, I genuinely don't know"
I try to avoid his eyes
"i'm very sleepy, i'll go to bed now. Goodnight" I said trying to escape from there.
"Goodnight, love" He said
he knew I was lying.

~

when I woke up this morning Dante wasn't by my side. I got all ready and went down to eat my breakfast, But I noticed that there wasn't any maids or guards around here. Confusion was written all over my face
"Mrs.Chen!" I yelled after the maid. But there were none.

Suddenly I felt someone behind me before I could even turn around, he put a towel over my nose and mouth.
fuck

Dante
"Don't let Luke in this company without my permission" I said to my secretary, as I pass by her.
"As you wish, sir"
I didn't want to see Luke's face anymore, not after what happened. I won't let him near my wife.

I sat down on my office chair was ready to work, but I suddenly got a call from Alex.
"Si-Sir, there's an emergency" he was out of breath as feel he's been running for his dear life.
"Tell me." I said confused
"Someone kidnapped your w-wife, s-" I cut him off

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN SHE GOT KIDNAPPED? WHERE WERE ALL THE GUARDS AND WHERE WERE YOU?" I screamed at the phone

"They ticked us, sir" he was shaking
"you fucking idiot" I hung up and immediately ran out, "Sir, there's an important meeting, and you have to be there" My secretary tried to stop me.
"Cancel them all" I got in my car and drove back home.

I got there and Alex was already waiting for me outside my mansion, I went straight up to him and punched him in the face
"FIND THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO TOOK MY WIFE. NOW. EVEN IF IT MEANS YOU HAVE TO KILL" they all started to move.
I was stressed, I didn't know what to do.
I dialled my father

"Someone took my wife, find the person father, please" As much as I hated to ask my father for a favour, i had to in order to save Sofie.
"I'm surprised you asked me" He laughed out.

"Jokes aside, my wife is in danger. Please find her" I knew my father very well, and I know he could find her.