Worse than hell

Sofie

Today is the day i'm becoming a Fernandez.
My mother always used to dream to see me happy with my lover on my wedding day.
But now she's gone forever, and i'm getting married to satan himself.
I'm doing this all just for my sister.
I wonder how she's doing now, where is she?
I looked at the big mirror in my big wedding dress, I couldn't help but think about my dream wedding i've dreamt of since I was a child.

Dante came in, I turned to look at him finding him in a state of shock.
"Gorgeous" He whispers loud enough for me to hear.
I stood there with tears in my eyes. He came closer and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I will make sure you won't forget this day" he said, his mouth touching my ear.

I slightly pushed him away "Don't get too excited, I won't let you touch me, Mr.Fernandez" He smile faded, making me rethink about what I said
"You think so huh" he looked down chuckling.
"I'll make sure you'll scream my name tonight, sweetheart" My heart dropped. I stood there nervously.

"You ready?" He asked casually
"people like you are the reason i'm on medication" He stood there with a smirk on his face, then said
"I'll take that as a compliment, let's go"
He grabbed my arm pulling me with him

"Wait, who will walk me down the aisle?" I said confused "Don't you dare say my father! I'll kill you both" I was nervous

what if Michael was here tonight?

My heart skipped a beat when he said
"don't worry, I'll walk with you" He kissed the top of my head.

———————

There were hundreds of people of attended our wedding, as we walked down the aisle while holding hands, I tried to look straight as I was terrified of those people
"Smile" I heard Dante say with a warning in his tone. I did.
~
He stood in front of me, looking proud.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here tonight to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony" the priest said loudly in the mic, making sure everybody hears.
He continued
"Dante Fernandez, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honour her, to comfort her and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"
"I do" Dante said with no hesitation. I bite down my lips, nervous as I never been before.

"Sofie Windward, do you take this woman to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honour him, to comfort him and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"
I keep looking down shaking.
Think of your sister, Sofie"
"I....I do" I said still shaking.

"By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of Florida, I now pronounce you husband and wife."
"You may kiss th-" Before the priest could even finish his sentence, Dante pulled me by my waist and smashed his lips on mine.
I felt a sudden feel of safety.
Peoples cheering could be heard.
"Enough, Dante" I said trying to pull away
"welcome to hell, my love"

~
We were currently sitting and eating dinner with other people I didn't know.
Dante is talking about business with some other men.
Don't he get tired of these conversations?
I was about to stand up when Dante immediately turned his head and asked
"Where are you going?"
"Bored" I said frowned. He thought about a think for a second and stood up "Let's dance" My eyes widened
"What? no I don't wanna dance with you" I said making sure no one else heard it. He ignored me and pulled me towards the dance floor.
This fucker
He put his hands on my waist as I put mine on his shoulder, he leaned his forehead on mine closing the gap.
"geez the things you do to me" He said flirting.
"Don't flirt, it doesn't suit you" I rolled my eyes
"you need a kiss on the neck from a crocodile" He joked.

We danced for awhile until someone approached us
"What a lovely couple" The guy said with a weird smirk on his face.
"Who even invited you, Daniel?" Dante asked pushed me behind him.
"Don't worry I won't eat your wife" He laughed loudly.

What's wrong with this dude?

"good story, but in which chapter do you shut up?" Dante was about to lose his shit
"Dante we should go home now, it's too late" I said nervously, trying to pull him away from Daniel.

"yeah, Dante. Listen to your wife" I started to get mad at him
"isn't there a bullet somewhere you could jump in front of" Dante never misses damn.
Daniels smile faded away and he just disappear
"let's get home, love"
~
As we entered the house Dante hold my hand and pulled me towards a room I've never been in before.
He opened the door and said
"Come in" I looked at him nervously and took a step inside.
wow
This room was beautiful

The bedroom:

"This is our bedroom from now on" He said whilst taking off his jacket

"our?" I asked choking on my own spit
"Of course. What did you expect, sweetheart. We are married now"
No way this is happening
"Take off the dress" He said unbuttoning his suit.
"I don't wanna sleep in the same bed as you, ain't no way that'll ever happen, Dante" His eyes darkened he walk towards me and took right in front of me
"Sofie wake up, there's no way you can escape from me. Look around, you see? Just accept it already" He whispered in my ear, cold shiver ran down my spine.
He unzipped my wedding dress making the dress fall down, a tear fell ran down my cheek.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful" He said as he pushed me down on the bed.
"This time, nothing will stop me, sweetheart"
He took off the rest of the suit and hovered over me, my eyes widen
"Don't touch me!" I screamed at his face
slap
He just slapped me...?
"Don't fucking raise your voice at me!!" He said grabbing my jaw strongly.
His other hand ran down my belly and down there
god help me
He roughly kissed my neck and said
"I'll make sure to mark you as mine."

He was right, I'll never forget this night. The whole night was worse than hell.