Make me

Sofie

My head is killing me, I opened my eyes. Confusion is written all over my face. Where am I? what happened?
I Looked around the room, trying to observe it. But i've never seen this room before. I was quite impressive how good this bedroom looked. Suddenly I got flashbacks from yesterday.
"get off of me, bastard."
"dont make things difficult for me, little kitten"

My eyes started to tear up. I could still feel his hands  all over my body, i'm disgusted. I have never hated myself as much as I do now. After a few minutes I decided to take a quick shower. The bathroom was huge. I took my dress off, and there was bruises all over my body.

I ran my hand over my stomach, caring my scars. It wasn't the man who made all those bruises, but my own father. I hate him, I wish I could take revenge, but he's too powerful.
The cold water made my body shiver.
after a good 20 minutes I got out and dried my hair.
I opened the door, I tried to find my way out. I walked downstairs and saw a man in the kitchen cooking? I walked towards the kitchen. The man was quite handsome brown dark hair, tall and lil muscular.

"Oh you are awake love" I was so confused "Don't fucking call me that" I yelled. What made him think he just could kidnap me and call me love? "Watch your mouth little one" He said dangerously. He walked towards me, very step he took I took one backwards, till I hit the wall behind me. "Don't come closer" I said angrily
"Or what? what are you gonna do huh?"
He is so close I could feel his hot breath on my mouth. "You ain't going outside this house without my permission" He said strongly
"Who are you? and why am I here?" I said trying to breathe normally.
"I saved you yesterday, love" he walked back and started to make eggs. "I called Nouria" he said.
what?

"How do you know her?" I said still shocked. "Luke works for me, so of course I know his girlfriend. And yes I know she is your best friend, love. I know a lot of things"
I couldn't stand on my legs anymore. Suddenly I couldn't see anything. "Come here" he said tapping on the chair right beside him. " I wanna go home, please" I started to tear up. He looked at me with his angrily eyes "I told you, you ain't going noway. Don't waste your energy and come here and eat your breakfast, you're too weak, love" He said.

"I'm perfectly fine" He was getting on my nerves.
"yeah, clearly. You can barely stand on your feet, who do you think you are fooling. Come here before I get seriously mad" He said trying to lower his voice.
I did what he told me "what's your name?" I asked me curiously "Dante, Dante Fernandez" what? the mafia boss? I thought to myself, catching myself having a hard time breathing "Yes love, the mafia boss" I looked up at him wondering how he could read my mind.

*1 hour later*
I was sitting in the huge living room, bored as fuck.
You ain't going outside this house without my permission. I remembered him say "For how long am i going to stay in this prison? Lord please help me"

Suddenly I could hear someone running towards the living up. I looked in that direction "Nouria?" I immediately got up and ran to hug her. Luke and Dante was behind her. "Oh my god Sof. You scared the living shit outta me. Are you okay?" She said almost crying "Yes I am, Nouri. But please get me out of here" I whispered in her ear making sure Dante won't hear anything.
Dante threw himself on the couch "No need to whisper, and don't you dare try to take her out of this house" He glanced at Nouria.
Nouria gave me i'm sorry eyes, at this point I'll just give up.
"For how long are you planning on keeping me here, Dante?" I said loudly
"Mhm...till I get satisfied, love" He said with his deep voice "You're the reason God created the middle finger" I told me, he sat there with a smirk on his face. He kinda look....proud?

"That was a good one man" Luke said, standing there holding his laugh.
Dante turned to looked at him and said
"You bring everyone so much joy when you leave the room" Luke is the exact opposite of Dante.
Luke looked at Nouria and said "let's go princess, let us leave the two lovers alone"
when he said that Dante looked more mad than I was why?
"what? No I wanna stay with Sofie for a while" Nouria said.
"Get out!" Dante suddenly said loudly. Nouria looked at me and gave me a big hug "Sof, try not to piss him off" I was so confused why was she saying that to me?
Luke and Nouria said their last goodbyes and went out.

*Few hours later*
I lost my appetite when the food was served. How is my mom? "stop playing with your food" Dante said without looking up at me.
"I wanna see my mother" I said quietly. He finally looked up at me. "Your mother?" he asked.
I nodded, "one condition" He said
"tell me" I said curiously
"you'll give yourself to me." what does he think I am? "What do you mean?" I said trying not to look scared. He stood up and walked behind my chair, he put his hands on both of my shoulders and moved closer and whispered something in my ear that gave me goosebumps

"Your mind, your soul and body, I'll own them"