What do you want?

The burning desire in the pit of my stomach is greater than me than us. I can’t control it and I don’t think I want to either.

I am wet.

“Fuck!” Kane groans into my neck.

I put my hands on his chest and move to the ham of his shirt but don’t make a move to take it off.

I am confused.

I don’t cheat but right now I want to.

I want to feel Kane against me again.

I want to feel that feeling again so bad that I am willing to do anything right now.

He tilts my head so that I’m looking at him.

“Don’t think.” He pecks my lips.

“Do what you want.” He pinches my nipple, and a shiver runs down my spine in pleasure and my breath hitches in my throat.

“Now open these sexy legs of yours because you know you want me between your legs and all you have to do is tell me, princess.” His eyes are dark with desire and goosebumps form in the pit of my stomach.

“Where should I start?” his fingers travel past my torso to my sex, and I grip his arm as pleasure shock my body.

“Here?” he whispers into my ear, his fingers playing with my folds, and I nod unable to form any words.

“Like this.” He plays with my clit.

“Mm.” My body folded with euphoria and at that moment I didn’t care about anything or anyone.

My hands unbutton his jeans and move to take off his shirt.

It has been a long time since I last saw him, and the sight is worth the wait.

He has changed.

He connects our lips and walks us back and soon enough my back hits a soft material. I move up the bed with my elbows and he gets between my legs.

The anticipation is killing me.

He pecks my lips and plants feather-like kisses on my jaw going down to my neck.

He sucks making sure to leave a mark.

He pulls my earlobe in his mouth and my legs dig into the bed and my eyes roll behind my head in pleasure.

Craving for more.

His hands cup my breasts.

“Fuck! They are bigger now.” He comments and takes my nipple in his mouth, and he pinches the other.

He has always been obsessed with my boobs and that made me feel good about myself since I was insecure about them and wanted a breast reduction.

He travels down the valley of my breasts kissing any part of my body his mouth can cover.

His hand still playing with my breast.

My hands tug his hair, and he groans in pleasure.

He looks up at me and smirks.

“You almost look ready to be fucked.” He pulls my legs apart and plant kisses inside my inner thigh and my hands grip the sheets.

He put his hand on my torso to stay still and flicks his tongue on my clit.

“Fuck!” my hands grip his hair.

It feels more than I imagined it would.

Sex with Nick doesn’t even come close to this.

It’s not thrilling.

Exciting.

There’s no connection like this one.

With Nick, it feels like a duty. I don’t know if I feel indebted to him for getting me out of that hole or for doing the right thing by him.

“You like that?” I can tell he has a smirk on his face right now.

He positions himself at my sex and he stares at me with longing and desire.

“I love you princess.” He pushes inside and a gasp escapes from my throat.

He feels so full inside me.

Skin to skin.

Nick and I have never had that.

It’s our thing. Kane and me.

It feels right like it’s where he belongs.

I am completely besotted with Kane mind, body and soul and I am done fighting it.

I will always give in to him no matter how much I fight him.

He knows me.

My body.

I feel alive when his buried deep inside me.

He rotates his hips making sure I feel him deep within my walls.

“I love you.” He tells me and thrust deep inside me.

My legs part more for him, and I fear my joints will be painful tomorrow but a brutal thrust from him sends me into ecstasy.

“Shit!” he increases his speed as we both come undone his seed filling me.

Another feeling I missed.

He buries his head in the crock of my neck and I spot a tattoo on his shoulder.

It’s a dandelion flower.

It is believed that if you blow all the seeds in one breath then the person you love will love you back.

I once told him that in the clearing back in London.

He doesn’t believe in superstition but believes in me.

I can feel tears forming in the back of my eyes and I lift his head from my neck.

He looks confused as I kiss him but he responds with equal pleasure.

“What was that for?” he brushes his nose against mine.

“Not that I’m complaining.” He smiles.

“Because I love you.”