Author's Notes

⚠️ PLEASE READ ⚠️

Hi! First of all, I would just like to say thank you for clicking on this story.

I know most people will just skip this part, but please don't. I'll go through some things I need to, even though it's boring.

NO HATE

To all those bullies out there, please do not use my story as a platform for torment. It' wrong and unjust. If you actually have a heart, you won't bully. Don't be cruel. Don't be mean. Don't bully. Almost all of us have been bullied before, and we all know it's horrible. We all know it makes us feel worthless, and unimportant. Like we're nothing and nobody. So don't bully. Because you should know how much it hurts.

NO SPOILERS

I will not allow my story to have spoilers in the comments. It's fine if you want to put 'spoiler in replies' and then put a spoiler by replying to your own comment if you're a re-reader, which I doubt will happen, but please don't put spoilers in the comment section. It's annoying and irritating.

NO PLAGIARISM

Please do not plagiarise. I work hard on this story and all my stories, and so do other authors, so don't plagiarise. Someone else w I'll have worked really hard to produce this story. Don't steal that from them. Don't steal something someone else has put in time, work, and dedication for. If you want to write a story, write your own.

WARNING

In this book there will be swear words, and bullying. There may also be some depression or anxiety. If any of the formentioned topics trigger you, please do not read this story.

UPDATES

So I don't have an updating schedule, an updates won't be regularly or have a pattern or anything. Most be quite slow, but if it's on hold, it will say so.

DISCLAIMER

I do not own the Percy Jackson series. I do not own any characters you recognise, setting you recognise, and nor do I own the plot. However, I do own Adria Juna Romano and her family, and history. Basically, anything you do not recognise is mine and mine only.

DEDICATION

To Sosie and Polly. Because without you guys I would've lost everything and this story wouldn't have been possible.

AprilandAutumn11 over and out.