Chapter II

I woke up on the Forest's couch. I winced. Oh great, I thought. My head throbs like mad, I'm tied to a sofa with a dead person's scarves-from her auntie, okay- and the sun is shining right in my eyes.

"Who are you?" A boy with raven black hair questions.

"More like who the fuck is you?" I snark back, writhing in my bonds.

"Language." A boy with curly brown hair and-horns?-says casually.

"My language is English-wait hang on no it's not." I pause, thinking hard. I stop. "Shit, I shouldn't have told you that. What I meant to say was, my language is totally just English, and I'll speak all the words I know." The boy with sea green eyes sighed, exasperated, as a girl with stunning grey eyes and blonde hair stalked forward. (Yeah Annabethhhhhh)

"Look," she started. "We just need to know who you are, and why the hell you have a pet Hydra."

"Which we just killed, but apparently we're ignoring that." Muttered the boy with green eyes. I'll call him Seaweed boy.

I just stared at her. "Wait what-"

"Gahhh!" She screamed in frustration, pulling on her hair. "Just tell us who you are!"

"Ahh, hell no lady! I don't just go telling random strangers who I am? Are you crazy?" I shouted back. I struggled in my bonds, even more desperate to escape now. My sleeve rolled up a bit, so my SPQR tattoo was on full display. The girl-whatever her name is, I'll just call her Grey Eyes for now- gasped.

"What is that tattoo? Is-is that a scale?" I widen my eyes and roll around, trying to hide it. Grey Eyes holds me still, and stares at it. "Woah. What does that mean?"

I glare at her. "Nunya."

She looks confused. "Nunya what."

"Nunya BUSINESS!" I yell at her. "Now let me GO! OR I SWEAR TO THE GODS I WILL-"

"Stop." She interrupts me. "Did you just say 'gods'? As in, plural?"

I freeze. 'Oh' and 'shit', are the only words that go through my head before I'm hit on the head again, and the whole world fades to nothing.

A/n so this is a short one. Sorry about that. I thought about making it longer, but honestly this just seemed to b a good place to stop and I hate doing time skips.

Anywaysssssssss how r u guys? Still alive, I hope? Or at least, a couple of you seeing as like nobody reads my stories.

My inner voice would like to interrupt and say that that's because I never update. Which I can't say isn't true, sooooooooooo

Bye.