1 - Info about OC

Name: Ikitsu Tomioka

Likes: Simmered salmon with daikon, Friends, Family, Nice people, and animals

Dislikes: Bad demons, Muzan, People who hurt friends and family, and rude people

Backstory:
Everything follows Giyuu's backstory and he does know water breathing but he is more suited for ice and steel breathing a breathing form that he made. He and Giyuu became Hashiras at the same time as Giyuu is the Water Hashira and Ikitsu is the Ice Steel Hashira as he uses either one of them in battle.

Breathing styles that he made/learned:

Ice breathing
First Form: Roaring Frost - With a fast frontward dash, the user will use their blade send a powerful diagonal strike which cuts their foe in half.

Second Form: Winter blizzard (Ni no kata: Fuyu'uppun?) - The user will spin themselves in a repeated spinning motion which cuts their foe to bits

Third Form: Rolling Tundra - The swordsman flows back and forth towards his opponent in a disorienting manner similar to snow rolling through the tundra, before executing multiple cuts.

Fourth Form: Silent Avalanche - The swordsman dashes to the enemy with incredible speed. While doing so, they swing their sword around to build up power, much like an avalanche. Upon reaching the enemy, they deliver a single, powerful slash that is enough to decapitate the enemy.

Fifth Form: Dancing Frost =- The user defends against enemy attacks in front of them by making multiple sword strikes initiated from a high stance, then moves in to decapitate the opponent.

Sixth Form: Snowing death - The swordsman leaps into the air and spins their sword in front of them with incredible speed and strength, defending themselves from incoming attacks. If lucky, the attacks can go flying back to the enemy. Once within range, the swordsman delivers either a horizontal or vertical slash, cutting the enemy into half.

Seventh Form: Frozen dragon - the swordsman will flow to the left and right like a dragon then jump to the air and deliver 1 vertical slash that is so strong like 10 dragons

Final Form: Frozen Waters - the user to turn their blade firm blue which causes the blade to become an extremely cold temperature to the point where it can drastically decrease a demons body temperature to the point of certain death. Because of the deadly decrease in their body temperature the demon becomes way easier to kill and far more vulnerable. And then the user finishes them off with a super quick slice to the neck which kills the demon

Water breathing
First Form: Water Surface Slash - The swordsman generates enough momentum to create a powerful single concentrated slash.

Second Form: Water Wheel - The swordsman leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion.

Second Form: Improved, Lateral Water Wheel - An alternate variation of the Second Form: Water Wheel that uses a horizontal spin.

Third Form: Flowing Dance - The swordsman swings his blade at his opponent in a way that mimics the movement of waves on the surface of water.

Third Form: Flowing Dance, Shadows of Dawn - The user covers their blade in water before unleashing a series of circular rising slashes in a flowing motion from multiple directions before delivering a powerful downward slash.
Fourth Form: Striking Tide - The swordsman makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body in a flowing fashion similar to a harsh tide.

Fourth Form: Striking Tide, Turbulent - An improved version of the Fourth Form: Striking Tide. The swordsman increases the quantity of consecutive strikes and slashes along with improving its accuracy in order to contact a specific target during a chaotic situation.