8 - Mallow and the Forest Teacher!

"Talking"
'Thinking'

------------<(•v•)>------------

- Ikitsu's POV -

The Pokémon school is an... Interesting place... "Professor Kukui? It's time! I'm going home early" Mallow stood up from her seat before she spoke causing everyone to give a confused look to Mallow.

"Right! Today they're doing a TV report on your family's restaurant" Kukui probably answered the mental question of 'Why is she going early?' from the others. I sighed 'TV, that's something we didn't have in Japan. Just reminding me of how advanced the technology in this world is' I saw little sparkles shine on Kyojuro's eyes as a sweat dropped down my face.

'He's thinking about the food there isn't he?' I noticed a hand rail next to some books on a higher level so I decided to work on my balance. As Mallow left Ash started to flip through his book speeding through his studies while I stood up on the hand rail.

----v----

"Lucario, let's go to Mallow's family restaurant! Get Blaziken too!" Ash yelled out as I nodded and called Kyojuro over to talk about going to the restaurant with the group. As we walked I felt something with a strong but calming psychic aura nearby.

'It's a strong aura but it doesn't seem very malicious. I should check anyway, just in case. Plus it's a good time to share to show that I can use telepathy now. Kukui's reaction last time was rather... quiet but then again it was night time.' I thought back to when I tried out my telepathy while I tried to convince Kukui to let me explore around Melemele.

----^----

'Ok, from what I remember from what I felt Kyojuro and I met Arceus it was like he filtered the words into my head so that I could hear him... This telepathy would be hard as it's more of a psychic like power' I went down to the basement and saw Kukui on his computer.

I took a seat on the couch as Kukui was so engaged with his work he didn't seem to notice me entering. Closing my eyes I focused on my aura control as I was able to change the aura into something of a keyboard or a translator of sorts so that people can understand me.

'Kukui can you understand me?' Kukui flinched as he turned around to look at me "Lucario? Was that you?" He asked if I could tell that he was doubting himself after hearing me 'It seems that it worked. Makes communicating easier' I nodded to his question.

"When can you do this?" Kukui asks me to walk up to sit next to me. 'Just now, I was testing it out. But sense you understand me now could I ask if I could...'. And from there we decided that I will go with Blaziken to go to the mall on this island.

----v----

Judging from how they act I think they would have a much louder reaction compared to Kukui's one. I sigh "Yeah! I learned everything so fast, class let out early!" Ash exclaims, placing both hands behind his head.

'Hello?' The group stopped for a moment to look around. "Who was that?" Lillie asks, holding both hands to her chest 'Good you can hear me' I nod as I 'spoke' this aloud Kiawe was the only one that noticed me nod.

"Lucario? Was that telepathy?" I nod to Kiawe's question 'Yes, I learned this recently' I say "WHAT?!" The others yell out 'I can talk to you more about this in detail, but right now I want to check something out in the forest'.

Ash gave me a questioning look "Alright then, Mallow's family restaurant is right over there- AH!" Ash said before getting cut off by his shock once seeing a TV crew leave a building. 'Thanks I'll be back' I said, running straight into the forest leaving Ash and the group in Kyojuro's care.