4 - Final evolutions and New Friends

"Talking"
'Thinking'

------------<(•v•)>------------

- Ikitsu's POV -

Walking down the forest with Kyojuro. The sounds of the leaves rustling from the blows of the wind is calming as Pikipek can be heard chirping and Cutiefly buzzing around "This world is more peaceful than ours don't you think Ikitsu!" I nod in reply 'I wonder when I will evolve?' I thought as I then saw 2 children in front of a giant Pokémon and it looked like a Lurantis as well as an adult watching from a bush.

 The sounds of the leaves rustling from the blows of the wind is calming as Pikipek can be heard chirping and Cutiefly buzzing around "This world is more peaceful than ours don't you think Ikitsu!" I nod in reply 'I wonder when I will evolve?' I t...

"Do you think they need help?" Kyojuro nodded at my question as we then charged into the battle. I gathered energy into my paws and pushed it forward using the move vacuum wave while Kyojuro used a double kick on the other side of the Lurantis causing dust to cover the area. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" The green haired girl yelled as both of the children and their Pokémon protected their eyes from the dust cloud.

The dust cloud disappeared and Kyojuro and I stood between the children and the Pokémon. "THAT MIGHT BE A TOTEM POKÉMON! BE CAREFUL" Kyojuro and I nod at the information given to us by the yellow mouse Pokémon. I then heard someone take a picture of Kyojuro and I and then started to speak "Riolu, The Emanation Pokémon. A fighting type, They communicate with one another using their auras. They are able to run all through the night.

Combusken, The Young Fowl Pokémon. A fire and fighting type, Combusken toughens up its legs and thighs by running through fields and mountains. This Pokémon's legs possess both speed and power, enabling it to dole out 10 kicks in one second. Combusken toughens up its legs and thighs by running through fields and mountains. This Pokémon's legs possess both speed and power, enabling it to dole out 10 kicks in one second."

"My friend, we should use the moves we have been working on" Kyojuro yells as I just nod, closing my eyes and collecting power in my paws 'This move is called Aura sphere and Kyojuro is most likely gonna use blaze kick'. I took a breath as a ball of energy stronger than my previous vacuum wave was then shot from my paws as I then felt something in me had changed as I opened my eyes 'I finally evolved huh?'.

Kyojuro charged towards the Totem Pokémon, hitting it with his blaze kick. "Litten, come out, use ember to help out help out Blaziken!" One of the children said as a black and red cat got out for the ball and spit out fire to Lurantis. "That was super effective!" I heard as soon as our attacks hit. "So awesome" The same kid from before continued as Lurantis called out for help as a Castform then joined the battle.

Lurantis then started to gather energy 'Did it just call an ally for help?' I thought before the Castform then changed "Did it just change forms?" I held a deadpan expression as I asked that. "That's its Sunny form. Castform changes its appearance depending on the weather." I then shot another Aura sphere at Lurantis to stop it from gaining the energy for an attack.

I clap my paws and used the move bone rush 'I could use this like a sword and because it's part of a move it won't kill it' I got into a stance and breathed "Ice breathing, first form: Glacier Diffusion" Running up to the Pokémon I used my breathing to hit it horizontally making it look like an icicle cyclone appeared causing it to fall back.