6 - Rising from the Ruins

"Talking"
'Thinking'

------------<(•v•)>------------

- Ikitsu's POV -

As the light shined through the bushes as we saw the battlefield from before "What are we doing here?" The Midnight form Lycanroc looked at us before responding "Tapu Lele's scales are known for their healing properties" I narrowed my eyes "Is there something on your mind Ikitsu?" Kyojuro asks with his normally loud tone looking over at me.

"Do you think Tapu Lele can heal a Pokémon they battled?" As soon as I said that, all eyes were on me. "Are you saying that Tapu Lele fought Rockruff?!" The Midday form Pokémon asks while I just reply with a simple nod.

"I was there when they battled but Tapu Lele's Psychic Terrain trapped me out of the battlefield which I later broke into. Other than that I was able to lessen the damage on Rockruff but they were still injured" The crimson and white Lycanroc gently placed Rockruff on the ground as Tapu Lele was now in sight.

"We'll just have to protect Rockruff if Tapu Lele attacks" The Pokémon said, catching the Island guardian's attention as it slowly floated down towards us. 'I hope this will turn out well...' I looked at Rockruff before the Midnight form Lycanroc. They were thrown to the bushes but were caught by Kyojuro.

I sighed as the other Lycanroc moved Rockruff closer asking the guardian to heal the small puppy Pokémon. Finally listening to the pleas of help Tapu Lele's eye widened a bit before going over to the unconscious Pokémon letting the scale fall on to them. The wounds glow green for a moment before revealing that the scales did not work.

Upon seeing this Tapu Lele about to use the move that they had used on Midnight Lycanroc on Rockruff. Lycanroc (The Midday form) saw this and took the attack instead and was also caught by Kyojuro as the Midnight form Lycanroc was now on their feet standing next to Kyojuro.

Both Lycanroc ran forward towards the floating pink Pokémon while I looked over to Kyojuro as he looked towards me shaking his head indicating to not interfere. As the sun started to set a battle was starting to rise. I felt Ash's aura along with a few others.

Someone came from the bushes and stood in front of Rockruff 'What are they doing here?' Tapu Lele was about to attack but was stopped when they saw Ash. They then swooped down while Ash went down to protect Rockruff while the Lycanrocs did the same.

Tapu Lele then kissed both Lycanroc and Ash causing them to pass out 'What are they doing?' the other auras arrived at the scene "Ash!" I heard from behind, must have been from Professor Kukui. Kyojuro then stopped them in their tracks as Tapu Lele then flew higher and an aura of pink and green covered them, by them I mainly mean Rockruff.

Rockruff's wounds then disappeared "Of course. That's Draining Kiss" Kukui said while Rotom then questioned Kukui "Are you sure? Draining Kiss allows someone to drain an opponent's energy." While they were talking I decided to tune out the conversation while I just looked at Ash, the Lycanrocs, and Rockruff getting showered in this aura.

The aura then dissipated, Rockruff then awoke before seeing that Ash was passed out. They then started to lick Ash's check, waking him up. After Ash awoke both Lycanroc followed seeing this Tapu Lele flew away leaving sprinkles of their glitter like scales to fall down as half the sun was only visible.

Rockruff stood up and went up to a square shaped ledge 'The sunset is always lovely to watch here in Alola' we watched the sunset but while it did the sun slowly turned from yellow to green "Wow check out the sun" "That glow" "Is that the green flash?" I heard from behind me as we looked at the sun.

Rockruff then started to howl while at the sun, both Lycanroc stood next to Rockruff joining the howl. Rockruff then started to glow similar to the glow we go through during evolution but his one was green instead of blue.

Rockruff then evolved as their orange and white fur complemented their emerald green eyes. The sun finally set as Tapu Lele watched from afar. Now the 3 Lycanroc was then howling all together Ash then ran up to hug the new form of Lycanroc as Kyojuro crossed his arms and laughed while I just formed a small smile as the others joined Ash.

"The fact that it evolved this way may have been the result of the Green Flash" Kukui explained as he and Olivia walked up behind them "What's the Green Flash?" I felt a sweat drop after Ash asked that as I finally noticed Olivia who was in tears.

Kyojuro and I walked up to Lycanroc and patted their heads as the other Pokémon was interacting with Lycanroc. Ash then pat Lycanroc, finally noticing their green eyes "Lycanroc's eyes are green like the sunlight was a while ago." Ash said stating the obvious.

"Since Lycanroc evolved at sunset, we probably should call it a Dusk Form Lycanroc" I nodded at the Professor's comment while we looked back at the view as Lycanroc was now howling once more.

--- Time skip ---

We are now on our way to Melemele Island on Olivia's boat Lycanroc, Litten, Rowlet, and Pikachu were standing nearby "Lycanroc is really cool!" Mallow then speaks up "Yesterday just it was a tiny little Rockruff" I leaned against a handrail while listening to the soft sounds of waves crashing.

"Oh, that reminds me!" We all looked to Mallow as she continued to speak "Back when we first met Lucario and Blaziken, Lucario did an ice type attack on Lurantis but how is that possible?" now all the attention was turned to me "That's right! Rotom do you know what move that was?" Ash asked looking at the floating Pokédex "That's a move that isn't registered in the Pokédex".

'This would be rather hard to explain to them as they can't understand me.' I looked at Kyojuro as he just looked back with his smile 'Wait, there's this thing called telepathy right? That's the same way we talked to Arceus back then. So is there a way to replicate that with aura?' I closed my eyes as I thought.

'I'll try that next time for now I'll let them think about it' I looked back at Akala Island 'As the journey continues'.

~ Pokémon Secrets! ~

Ikitsu: "Hello again"

Kyojuro: "Yes greetings people that read this book!"

Ikitsu: "We are here once again to give a Taisho- I mean a Pokémon Secret"

Kyojuro: "Yes!"

Ikitsu: "..."

Kyojuro: "... Right! I am saying it this chapter! Well for today's Pokémon secret... The Author got inspiration from a book called 'I Got Reborn as a Riolu!' by a Lovely user called 'War_god129' interesting right!"

Ikitsu: "We'll see you on the next chapter Mimikyu unmasked"

Kyojuro: "What is a Mimikyu!"

Ikitsu: "I'll tell you next chapter"

Kyojuro: "Ok!"

(1146 words)