7 - Mimikyu Unmasked

"Talking"
'Thinking'

------------<(•v•)>------------

- Ikitsu's POV -

'I felt like adventuring around Melemele while Ash was at school. Although they didn't agree at first I was able to convince them to let me look around the shops as long as I have Kyojuro with me.' While walking in the stores I saw a strange malasada bag or something. I heard that it's a good snack to have when you want something sweet.

Enough of that, I saw it leave a shop, probably a Pokémon, soon after a person whom I assume is it's trainer followed after it I also spotted the malasada shop nearby. "Kyojuro do you still have the money from the Professor?" He looks at me and nods so I simply just point to the malasada shop making Kyojuro smile.

"Of course we can eat some food!" We walked over to the shop as the Trainer from that Pokémon left from the shop. I ignore it for now as Kyojuro and I point at what we want and buy it from the owner.

Kyojuro and I took a bite of the malasada "TASTY!" I nodded at his comment as he just continued to comment about the malasada after every bite "DELICIOUS!" After a few minutes we finished our malasada and right on que an explosion nearby happened as a person fell on top of a nearby Pikachu float.

Surprisingly, the said person was the Trainer of that malasada bag Pokémon. They yelled out some sort of nonsense before a group of Murkrows flew nearby as the malasada bag Pokémon changed its outfit to one that looked like a Pikachu outfit.

I let out a long sigh before looking at Kyojuro as he took the hint that I wanted to go back to the house as we walked back.

(293 words)

A/N

Hey guys! Author here, so I was thinking that I should make another Pokémon crossover with Demon slayer, but I would also like your opinion on this. Sorry that this chapter is so short but for those who are still reading this cringey ass story. Thanks for reading!