Chapter 3

A month past in a blink of an eye. As my boring routine repeated without a single change.

Zayn was standing still at the same spot like every day. He wouldn't speak and either me or Laruen would dare to take a step toward him. Except this day Lauren was sick and she was absent. I was a bit horrified that I was alone. I pulled myself together and walked to my parked car and right past him. Zayn standing still. He took the big sun glasses off, like he wasn't sure if Lauren wasn't really there or the sun glasses were lying. He smirked and my heart stopped.

I saw him moving. His long legs made it easier for him to walk fast. I turned my head away from his direction and held into my coat tight trying my best to reach the car without obstacles. 

The beautiful but sad sky on top of my head and the freshly washed by rain ground beneath my shoes only made me curse under my breath because I always park away from the school building, a habit I gained after I took walking as a hobby. I was lost in my restless thoughts I bumped into something -or someone-

It was him.

My breath caught in my throat and my heart skipped a beat. as I tried to figure out how he was here and how he walked all the way this fast without me noticing.

he bent down and his confident face was two inches away from my terrified eyes.

"You look even better with a close look." he smirked, as he allowed his hands to find a warm place on the bottom of my spine. 

I tried to scream but I couldn't. 

"Get away from me" I managed to say shifting my head to side to side.

In one move I was pinned with his muscular body to the wall behind me 

"No," he moaned in my ear, "I want to own you."

"Zayn" My voice cracked.

"shhhhhhh" he cooed. As his big hands moved my thick brown hair away from my face. Exposing my neck.

I squeezed my eyes shut. 

"Don't be scared," his hand travelled to my sides. "I'm not gonna hurt you." 

I opened my eyes slowly, and it met his hazels. His lashes were so long and beautiful, yet so dangerous. 

He stared deep in my green eyes for what it felt like ages. He titled his head as he wanted to kiss me.

A sob left my shaking lips. And I quickly squeezed my eyes shut again. 

He pulled away, and I couldn't feel him any near me. I peeked, he was two feet away from me.

Pulling a cigarette out of his pocket. Like he didn't just scared the living shit of a 17 years old girl. I pulled myself together, and it took me more than courage. I was terrified. but the only way to beat him was take him by surprise. 

I punched him right on the nose. I felt my weak knuckles turn hard. It took me a second to realize what I just did. He turned to face me again, his nose getting red and his pupil got darker and bigger. 

I gasped, immediately regretting what I did. I had to escapes. 

I pushed him again, he was double my size but I was able to. I ran as fast as my weak legs could. I ran until my lungs were not able to breathe. I ran until I felt my heart was gonna stop any second. I didn't even know if he was running after me or if he was even following me. I stopped to catch my breath. I turned around:

he wasn't there.