CHAPTER 11

Happy 900 reads, Mermaids!!

Wow! Thank you very much for reading Gage's story. Huhu. I really appreciate it <33

Also guys, I want you all to know that this is the SECOND story for my BLACK HEART SERIES. The first one is Blaze's story which is entitled "His Unforgivable Revenge"

Ayun lang po. Hehe. Thank you and happy reading!!

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

KIAN GAGE C. JAVIER

"Anu ba kasi ang plano mo?" Tanong ni Blaze sakin.

Kinuha ko ang baso ko na may alak at inisang inom iyun. We're here in Casper's Bar, he's Laurence's friend. Dito ako dumeritso nung umalis ako sa hospital na pinag t-trabahoan ni Natalie.

I didn't know her name, because I really don't give a damn. But when we ate lunch with Sebastian nung nakaraang araw, I just couldn't get her name off my mind.

I knew to myself that I don't care about her. I don't freaking care who she is, what she do, and where she live.

Pero putangina, hindi ko maintindihan talaga sa sarili ko kung bakit ako nag kakaganito sakanya.

It seems like there's something within me that wants to know her more.

I couldn't resist it. I couldn't control it. And it makes me furious because I should know how to handle her and the situation. But how can I? When I couldn't even handle myself...

"I don't have a plan." Simpleng sagot ko kay Blaze.

Nilapag ko sa counter ang baso at nag lagay ulit ng alak dun.

Yeah I know it's still afternoon for fuck sake, and I'm still going to fetch Natalie and bring her to Sebastian. But what the hell, I'm still going to drink.

"Well you should have a plan, asshole. Sebastian is already involving himself to your situation." Sabi ni Blaze at uminom na din.

"You think I don't know that?" Tanging sabi ko.

Sebastian shouldn't be involved. Dapat hindi niya nalaman yung tungkol sa bagay ba yun.

I mean, it's obviously not true. That woman is crazy hence, she can say whatever she wants.

Crazy? Natalie is crazy? Are you sure?

Natigilan ako dahil meron sa loob ko na komokontra sa paniniwala ko.

I claimed, countless times, that Natalie is crazy. She came in my life out of nowhere, telling me that I'm the father of the child she's bearing. She's very consistent in asking my time to let her explain what happened. She also got some attitude that I can't explain.

I really don't mind her, didn't even glance at her. Pero sa hindi ko maipaliwag na dahilan, ay unti-unti niyang nakukuha yung attensyon ko.

She got my attention and because of that, it makes me think also.

What if... She's telling the truth? What if, I'm really the father of her unborn child? What if, she's not crazy?

That's why I decided to came down to her workplace. But it awes me to see and observe, that Natalie is very different when she's working.

When I saw her reviving that patient awhile ago. When I saw her save that patient's life. Hindi ko alam. Hindi ko din maipaliwag. Pero meron akong kakaibang naramdaman nung nakita ko siya.

I can't put a name on it. I don't recognize it neither...

But whatever I'm feeling, I know that it is something very dangerous...