19

My kind of Woman - Mac DeMarco

''as long as your next to me,
just the two of us.
you're my, my, my,
my kind of woman.''

Everyone looks around in horror as they see Jarvis before them, completely dismembered before Thor barges in.

Thor, who's now in his battle attire, walks over to Tony and grabs him by his neck, easily lifting him into the air. 'Whoa, whoa, whoa!'

'It's going around.' Clint snickers, watching the scene before him. 'Come on, use your words, buddy.' Tony manages to get out, his breath becoming staggered.

'I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark.' Thor spits out in rage. Amelia walks over to them in caution in an attempt to make Thor put her father down.

'Thor.' Amelia says in a low voice, making the Gods head snap over to her and Thor's gaze softens the second his eyes fall on Amelia.

'The Legionnaire?' Amelia asks and Thor hesitates slightly before throwing Tony down.

'The trail went cold about a 100 miles out, but it's headed north. And it has the sceptre.' Thor explains.

'Now we have to retrieve it, again.' He says annoyed. 'Genies out of that bottle, clear and present is Ultron.' Natasha tries to reason.

'I don't understand.' Doctor Cho starts. 'You built this program, why is it trying to kill us?'

Tony starts laughing and Bruce and Amelia share a shocked glance. The agent shakes her head in disapproval, but Tony doesn't listen.

'You think this is funny?' Thor asks. 'No.' Tony states, a little to quickly. 'It's probably not, right? This is very terrible. It is so.. is it so? It is. Its so terrible.' The Billionare debates with himself.

'This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand.' Thor says but Tony interrupts him. 'No. I'm sorry, it is funny.'

'It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this.' Tony states and Amelia's mind drives in overtime.

Amelia knows what Bruce is going to say, they created a murder bot. But did they? No, they weren't even close.

'Tony, maybe this might to be the time.' Bruce says hesitantly. 'Really? That's it? You just roll over, show you belly every time someone snarls at you?' Tony asks in disbelief.

'Only when I've created a murder bot.' Bruce sighs. 'We didn't. We weren't even close, we're we close to an interface?' Tony als loudly, making Bruce shrug.

'Well you did something right. And you did it right here, the avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD.' Steve states as he walks up to Tony.

'Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?' Tony asks, making everyone groan. 'Never heard that.' Rhodey says sarcastically.

'We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the livelong day, but that up there? That's the endgame.' Tony explains.

'How you guys planning on beating that?' Tony asks. 'Together.' Steve answers simply. 'Well lose.' The Billionaire shrugs. 'Than well do that together to.' The captain says calmly.

'Thors right.' Steve exclaims. 'Ultrons calling us out. And I'd like to find him before he finds us. The world is a big place, let's start making it smaller.' Steve orders making everyone nod and go to work.

After about 10 minutes of everyone working hard, Clint interrupts the silence.

'Alright, wait. Am I hallucinating or did anyone else see that purple power coming from Amelia back there?' Hawkeye asks.