Chapter 4- Elwin Visit #1 (Warning! Slight Leak inside!)

Amy walked into Elwin's office. With the familiar pale walls, 4 cots, the office, and the lab room. Amy saw Elwin in his office, filling in files, with Bullhorn on his lap. Bullhorn then leaped off of Elwin's lap and ran to Amy, jumping at her feet. "Hi, Amy." Elwin said, waving from his office, "What is it this time?" "Nothing major, just a burn from alchemy." She replied. "How did you do that?" Elwin asked, putting on his funny glasses and examining the burn. "Well, you know this is my first year taking alchemy classes, so I have been taking a lot of notes. Today was my first day actually making something. I did it right, and then it said WHAP, so I thought it was a mistake and whipped it." She was blushing now. 

"You know what..." Elwin said, walking back into his office, looking in all the files of paperwork, "I think your mother did something just like this." "Really?" Amy asked. "Yes, I think so... Here it is!" He took out her mother's medical record, actually 3. Her mom had gone so many times that it was too thick to even hold it. Taking out the thickest one, Elwin went way back on all the records, "Yes! Here it is" He began to read it out loud. 

SPOIL ALERT COMING!-

"I remember those days." Elwin said, "When Sophie was afraid of me. But little did she know that I'm actually her biological father." ( I know its not official but it makes more sense in the story later lol)This was not talked about a lot, but it was a little weird to think that Elwin was her grandfather biologically. Sooo... Her parents decided for the whole family to call Elwin "Uncle Elwin" just to give credit for Sophie's existence and medical support for the whole family and their clumsiness. 

"Alrighty, enough chit-chat. Let's fix the burn of yours," he said, walking towards the long shelf of remedies. "No, No, No, No, No, Maybe? No, No. Oh, here it is!" He took out a balm from a little chest. "I used this on your mom when she did the exact thing as you." He plastered it on. The burn vanished immediately.

"Thanks," Amy said, smiling, examining the new, clean, skin. "Your welcome, Amy," Elwin said, he chuckled, "I'll see you again soon." "You bet!" Amy replied, walking to the door, and running to her locker. 

- Yay!! The First Elwin Visit! More on the way :) (411 Words)-