No longer the Moonlark Pt. 2/?

This is becoming a pretty long bonus story! I might make a new story for it but still add chapters here too! We'll see :3

(btw listening to Teenage Dream by Olivia Rodrigo while reading this sets off a vibe!)

"Sophie, you have to drink something," Elwin said, placing it on her lap. She shook her head, she couldn't take it. The Neverseen said she can't, or else there would be consequences. "Sophie, please tell me what's wrong, I just want to help you." Sophie really wanted to tell him, because some Achey-Break and headache reliever would be great at the moment, but she didn't want to risk it. Once Elwin admitted defeat, Keefe came back inside. 

Keefe's eyes were bloodshot, and his usually perfectly styled hair was destroyed. He sat on the cot next to Sophie and whispered, "I didn't know what to do, you just weren't responding to anything and..." he trailed off. Sophie wished she could help him and tell him everything, but she couldn't. "Sophie still won't talk or take anything," Elwin said behind Sophie, then put a large elixir tray on her lap, as it wad gonna make her drink it. Sophie could only stare at it. "Sophie you have to take something," Keefe said, opening an elixir and trying to help her drink it, "Please," he added. The desperation in his voice made her want to curl into a ball, and that's exactly what she did. 

She curled into her Sophie-ball and began to cry. She wanted to tell them, take the elixirs, and feel safe, as it nothing had ever happened, but she couldn't. Elwin asked if she was okay. And she wasn't at all. At some point, she began to hear Elwin snapping, but that wasn't the issue. Something was missing, but she didn't know what. Sophie had no idea how long she was crying for, because at some point a cool liquid was pressed against her lips, but she didn't take it, she just turned the other way. 

Sophie wasn't sure how long she had been crying for once she sat back up on the pillow, but it seemed pretty late. The tray from earlier still laid on the bed. She looked around, and Elwin wasn't there anymore, so she thought she would transmit to Keefe, but she couldn't. 

She hid under the covers once Elwin came back into the Healing Center, but she didn't say anything. She couldn't. Luckily, Elwin left her alone, and she was finally able to sleep.