The Porch Swing: A Sokeefe Oneshot

This is from my old story that I'm deleting, but I just didn't wanna lose this :) 

Sophie light leaped to Shores of Solace as soon as the sun was setting. She was wearing a purple tunic with black boots. Sophie had begged Amy to get some E.L Fudge cookies for Keefe, since she wanted an excuse to see him. Holding the cookies in a bag, she reluctantly knocked on the door, and seeing a familiar face. But it wasn't Keefe. It was Lord Cassius, Keefe's (not really) father.

"Hello Ms. Foster." he said, fixing his already perfect hair, "You want to see my son, I suppose?" Sophie did her best smile, and replied "Hello Lord Cassius, and yes, I do want to see your son. Is he home?" Before Cassius could reply, Ro came barging in front of Cassius, "HUNKYHAIR! BLONDIE'S HERE!" she shouted, grabbing Sophie by the hand and dragging her inside, the lonely, dreary house.

"Hey Foster!" Keefe yelled from the other side of the door, once Ro dragged Sophie to his room, "Just a second!" "He's been napping all day." Ro whispered in her ear. "I'll just see you on the porch swing Keefe." she said, walking back outside.

"Sorry bout that," Keefe said, walking outside 5 minutes later, "I had some stuff to handle." he then pointed to his hair. "I just have something for you," Sophie said, smiling, giving him the bag. "E.L. FUDGE COOKIES!" he yelled, ripping the package open, "You know me well, Foster." he smiled, then quickly threw a cookie in his mouth.

Sophie wasn't paying attention. Something seemed odd. "Umm. Foster?" Keefe asked, tapping her shoulder, "I have something I want to ask." her eyes went wide, and did her best to look him in the eye. "I know you just broke up with Fitz and all," he began, trying to make sure she didn't hear the quiver in his voice, "but I really like you Sophie, and I just wanted you to know that."

Sophie didn't know what to say, she could only look at him, before without any thoughts, kissing him on the lips. "I like you too Keefe, and I want you to know that." she whispered, after finally letting go of him. Keefe looked as surprised as Sophie, before he kissed her again. It was perfect.

 -382 Words