Bonus Story: No longer the Moonlark (part 1 out of ?)

Okay... before you start reading my amazing *coughs* story I thought of this while I was in the car yesterday. It is based BEFORE Stellarlune. 

I told myself I was gonna not make it a real thing but I think its a good story. (I also have time limits so I have only 45 min of screen time a day to write so this is kinda rushed bc I wanted to get it done in a day lol)

Enjoy! :) 

"Hey Foster!" Keefe said behind Sophie, his smile dropped when he saw Sophie's bags under her eyes, "Haven't been sleeping huh?" he said quietly. Sophie didn't respond. "Hey, this is weird, I don't feel any of your emotions, that's odd." he looked at her in the eyes for a second before finally saying, "Well, if you need anything Foster, LORD HUNKYHAIR IS HERE!" he smirked, trying to get anything out of her, but she said nothing. 

A week later.... 

After a lot of dragging and pulling, Keefe could finally take Sophie to the Healing Center. "Hi, Keefe what brings you here today?" Elwin asked, walking out from his office into the treatment room. "Foster does." he said quietly. Sophie still hadn't said anything since last week. "Sophie, you okay?" Elwin asked, flashing a light in her eyes, no response. "She hasn't slept, ate, or talked in over a week." Keefe answered for her. "What? How is that possible?" Elwin mumbled to himself. "Keefe, can you guide her to that bed there?" he asked, walking over to his medicine cabinets. 

Elwin tried to flash lights in her eyes, shake her shoulders, and do anything to get her to respond. Nothing worked. "I don't understand" Elwin mumbled to himself. After a few minutes, Elwin asked Keefe to try to sense her emotions. 

"She doesn't have any." Keefe said, "She hasn't for a week. Is it me?" "I don't think so," Elwin replied, looking in the medicine shelves for the 5th time. "Let me try something," Keefe said, taking off her gloves, and gently grabbing her hand. "Her enhancing isn't working, I can't fix her emotions, no matter how hard I try," he told Elwin, right as she collapsed on the bed. 

"Sophie?" Elwin asked, shaking her shoulders, he'd been calling her name and shaking her shoulders for the past 2 minutes, and trying to make her take different coloured elixirs. Elwin had finally told Keefe to call Mr. Forkle because no one knew what to do. 

"What happened?" Mr. Forkle asked, storming into the room with Keefe right behind him. "I don't know," Elwin said, "Keefe said she doesn't have any emotions, and hasn't talked or slept in over a week." Mr. Forkle began to pace, "Can I search her memories?" he asked, walking over to Sophie. Elwin nodded. 

After 5 minutes, tears rolled down his eyes. "What happened?" Keefe and Elwin asked at the same time, "She's under the Neverseen's control." 

"What?" they asked, "I thought she couldn't be broken into." "I guess not, but she's been with the Neverseen for over a week, and every night, she's been using her abilities to help them." "But in the day, where is she?" Elwin asked, "It seems like she's been in some sort of trance." Mr. Forkle replied, looking at Sophie. "Will she wake up?" Keefe whispered, pacing. "Eventually, but not now, we just have to wait." "And the Neverseen?" Keefe asked, "I'll handle them, don't worry about that." Mr. Forkle promised. 

After an hour, Mr. Forkle left, but Keefe stayed beside her, not wanting to leave. Soon, Sophie woke up, crying uncontrollably. It was a lot for Keefe to handle, because all her emotions came back quickly, that Elwin told him to give him a couple minutes to fix a few things.

Sophie POV: 

Waking up felt like she was a new born baby, everything felt brand new. But as soon as she looked in front of her, she knew where she was, the Healing Center, AKA, safe. 

Before she could stop it, the tears came out, uncontrollably. Elwin came rushing over, just telling her everything would be okay, and slowly rubbing her back. After a few minutes, Elwin tried to offer her Youth, but she shook her head, saying she couldn't take it. 

"Why?" Elwin asked, but she couldn't respond. 

If she took it or talked, the Neverseen would know. 

And she would pay the price.