Prelude

POV of Kim Jong In (trainee days) - In the practice room.
Jong In has been a trainee for some time untill he learns that new teens will be practicing with him.
Trainer: Today, we will add a few people to the bunch of the stars of tomorrow. New SM Rookies, come in.
Then, some teens enter shyly the room. One by one, they will have to present themselve to their sunbaes.
Girl n#3: Hi, my name is Seung Wan and I will work hard to debut. Nice to meet you.
Teacher: Short and straight. Nice. Next is the girl avoiding my eyes. Dear, ALL of you will present. All.
Girl n#4: I'm sorry. My name is Seul Gi, nice to meet you.
Teacher: It's getting shorter and shorter. Next is... Nobody? Fine. Then we'll start with warming. Everybody form a circle.

Jong In is confused and wasn't listening the teacher.

"I saw this girl somewhere... I'm not sure when nor where, but I swear I did someday..."

Teacher: Jong In, aren't you comming?
Jong In: Yes, sorry.

POV of Seulgi
"Jong In? Jong In as KIM JONG IN?! No. You must be kidding me. It can't be the same person. The popular Jong In of Seoul Arts high school is a SM TRAINEE?! And we're going to practice together! It must be a dream. Should I just talk casually to him since we're in the same class at school? No, he's my sunbae, that's right, I can't. But if HE recognizes me, I won't restrain myself."
Seulgi moves closer to Jong In and start warming. She's looking at him to see if he's going to say something. The five minutes of warming she waited were useless. He didn't look at her once, only focusing on his moves.

Teacher: The new trainees stand at the back. Your sunbaes are going to show you how we work in SM Entertainement. Kai, you're the center.

While moving, Kai and Seulgi bump into each other. Seulgi's heart flutters.
"He saw me, right? He can't avoid my face, right? Does he recognize me? Please, say my name, please..."

Jong In: I'm sorry.
Seulgi while blushing: It's okay, i'm fine. And you?
Jong In: Yes. Have we already met somewhere...?
Seulgi: Hum... Ah. Ye-
Teacher: Why are you making us wait again Kai? Try to concentrate, huh? It's the first time you're daydreaming in class.
Kai: I'm comming. Next time maybe?

Jong In leaves.
Then, Seulgi mutters a simple "yes" before sighing. "Such a shame, such a shame..."

END OF THE PRELUDE.